The Student Room Group

What's your personality type? I'll tell you what I like/dislike about your type ITT

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Socratesfam
So that's why you're such a rude bastard! It makes sense now....

thanks babe :wink:
my father's type. I hate you guys, seriously. Same type as Alan Sugar and Donald Trump (oh and Stalin.)

GET OUT OF MY THREAD NOW:angry:

Lol. Didn't know it was that bad
Original post by aamirac
I've been wanting to read that! (thanks for reminding me :redface:)
Same here, I tried both for a level and that didn't go down very well. :lol: So I've ditched that idea all together.
Which aspect within physics is your favourite? I quite enjoy looking at quantum physics. :biggrin:

Relativity is absolutely mind-blowing. The whole concept of time as seen by relativity just blew my ****ing mind. I always found particle physics really interesting and I enjoy large-scale cosmology.

Mechanics and electromagnetism were always the fields I dreaded, but the more I went over them, the more I realized what I didn't like was my own lack of propensity in those areas. Magnetism and electricity always leave me feeling stupefied and lost.

tfw you realize you're not good enough to be a professional physicist. Feelsbadman....
Original post by thatawesomekid
Lol. Didn't know it was that bad

you might be a cool one like Kelsey Grammer or Alec Baldwin....
You guys can be cold as **** and emotionally insensitive. You're mysterious as hell, which to the opposite sex is often a turn on. You guys are risk-takers who sometimes put yourselves in danger (Luther from Luther is an ISTP.)

ISTPs are basically like your stereotypical detective. Shrewd and cool but very stoic and you often get the impression that they don't like you even if they do.

Yeah, that's pretty spot on! Thanks.
Original post by DarkEnergy
Yeah, that's pretty spot on! Thanks.
my pleasure, bro. Good luck with the physics.
ISTJ-A... Managed to get more introverted than usual:redface:
INFP-T
Original post by ForestShadow
quite close I guess, Im apparently a
ENFJ, -A/-T

Original post by Queen Cersei
Omg we're so similar, I'm ENFJ!!! :biggrin:

Wooh. Most people here are introverted. Tbh i chose the weong career for someone who isnt all that introverted though I guess we do have to answer to custoners be it ibternal or external
Original post by The Joker ~
INFP .. i guess

Me too! :smile:
Original post by Saba XD
INFP-T

No wonder why I pissed you off yesterday lol. I can be an obnoxious prick sometimes, my bad!
lol I actually did go over INTPs early, man. I demand payment.

You didn't do ENFJ's :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SultanOE
ISFJ - 'The Defender'.

Is that a good thing ?:K:

Same as me :smile: Read the first page, he says ISFJ are nice and caring but lack the ambition/ego to be successful :ashamed2:
Original post by The_Internet
You didn't do ENFJ's :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awwwww man.

PROS: Charismatic, extraordinary speaking skills, very good at inspring people.Typically extremely popular (Bradley Cooper, Jenifer Lawerence, Obama etc,)

CONS: Can appear fake and overly dramatic. Your enthusiasm and friendliness can appear inauthentic and OTT. Often come across as manipulative and show the faces you expect people will like (Drake for example.)

A type I'm neither fond of nor opposed to, very middling. No way near as awesome as your INFJ counterparts (sorry!)
Original post by Petulia
Same as me :smile: Read the first page, he says ISFJ are nice and caring but lack the ambition/ego to be successful :ashamed2:
LOL, it;s true though. Most of you guys end up becoming very well liked nurses.
(ISFP-T)
No wonder why I pissed you off yesterday lol. I can be an obnoxious prick sometimes, my bad!

It is ok. Don't worry about it.
Original post by Saba XD
It is ok. Don't worry about it.

LOL, I don't worry about hurting others' feelings cos' I'm ENTP masterrace.

But thanks for accepting my apology you INFPerior specimen. I have a tendency to rub INFP's up the wrong way.
LOL, I don't worry about hurting others' feelings cos' I'm ENTP masterrace.

But thanks for accepting my apology you INFPerior specimen. I have a tendency to rub INFP's up the wrong way.

Okay.
LOL, it;s true though. Most of you guys end up becoming very well liked nurses.

I'm actually going to be applying for a Primary Teaching PGCE next year, is this typical of an ISFJ :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest