The Student Room Group

A-Level Revision Guidance - Quizlet? First Year

I'm currently studying AS Biology, Chemistry and Maths. For maths, I generally would attempt past paper questions and that's pretty much it. For Chemistry and Biology, I'm trying out this app called Quizlet. It allows you to create your own flashcard and also test your self via their built in question based on the flashcards you have created. If anyone had used this, especially for Biology or Chemistry, how effective is it?
Original post by J-ved
I'm currently studying AS Biology, Chemistry and Maths. For maths, I generally would attempt past paper questions and that's pretty much it. For Chemistry and Biology, I'm trying out this app called Quizlet. It allows you to create your own flashcard and also test your self via their built in question based on the flashcards you have created. If anyone had used this, especially for Biology or Chemistry, how effective is it?

I used Quizlet for AS and GCSEs and it really helps me :smile:I'm still using it but finding little time to make them
I do Chem, Phy and Maths btw :smile: Feel free to PM me for my username and we can collab on the Chem ones if you're doing OCR A? And OCR for Maths too? :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I used Quizlet for AS and GCSEs and it really helps me :smile:I'm still using it but finding little time to make them
I do Chem, Phy and Maths btw :smile: Feel free to PM me for my username and we can collab on the Chem ones if you're doing OCR A? And OCR for Maths too? :smile:

I see. I plan to make the flashcards by using my lesson notes I'm making and then revise and test my self of these and past papers combined. And I'm doing AQA for all my subjects. :smile:
Original post by J-ved
I see. I plan to make the flashcards by using my lesson notes I'm making and then revise and test my self of these and past papers combined. And I'm doing AQA for all my subjects. :smile:

Sounds like a plan, good luck! :smile:
Ah no match then :frown:
Don't just do everything on Quizlet though - it's not always enough :wink:
Sounds like a plan, good luck! :smile:
Ah no match then :frown:
Don't just do everything on Quizlet though - it's not always enough :wink:

Yeah, I also would take notes around this time until around February and then start using past papers and other resources.
Original post by J-ved
Yeah, I also would take notes around this time until around February and then start using past papers and other resources.

M8 u got this :yy:
M8 u got this :yy:

Thanks m8, the A-Level stress is real :h::h:
Original post by J-ved
Thanks m8, the A-Level stress is real :h::h:

np!
ikr :hide:
np!
ikr :hide:

i know this is 3 years ago :tongue: i use quizlet, make mindmaps from memory, and watch videos. Is that okay? Context: a/b average

Quick Reply

Latest