Original post by cbreef
Can't always tell from words sadly :frown:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Rhaenys10

Spoiler

You could say that. Though I don't exactly put in the effort :h:
Original post by 999tigger
If he meets a great girl then why wouldnt he? You seem to wnat to be in a relationship now and for him to pledge to you now he wont look at another girl.

Why cant he just have a great year away relationship that lasts a year?
Why cant you have the same?

I never said that... I said that maybe he wouldn't want to do a long-distance relationship with someone over there either, just as he won't do one with me. But maybe he will, I don't know.

If he meets someone then it's great for him and i'd be happy for him, and I'm sure he will., and hopefully I'll meet someone else as well.
Original post by cbreef
You could say that. Though I don't exactly put in the effort :h:

Did we help OP though? :rofl:
Did we help OP though? :rofl:

Oh yeah... forgot about that :rofl:
Original post by cbreef
Oh yeah... forgot about that :rofl:

Man, I gave her good advice, but she chose to ignore my reply. :rofl:
Original post by Anonymous
I never said that... I said that maybe he wouldn't want to do a long-distance relationship with someone over there either, just as he won't do one with me. But maybe he will, I don't know.

If he meets someone then it's great for him and i'd be happy for him, and I'm sure he will., and hopefully I'll meet someone else as well.

You are overthinking it. Your best stragey is to chill and show him you are relaxed and confident about things.

Speak to Rhaneys
You are overthinking it. Your best stragey is to chill and show him you are relaxed and confident about things.

Speak to Rhaneys

Yeah you're right :smile: Of course I'll be jealous but yeah it's his freedom and he has the right to it.. I'll try to focus on meeting somebody new..
Man, I gave her good advice, but she chose to ignore my reply. :rofl:

Wow... I just can't think of a reason why she would do such a thing... :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah you're right :smile: Of course I'll be jealous but yeah it's his freedom and he has the right to it.. I'll try to focus on meeting somebody new..

You dont have anything to be jealous of. Just chill. You might meet someone amazing and you also have your degree to focus on.
You dont have anything to be jealous of. Just chill. You might meet someone amazing and you also have your degree to focus on.

Jealous that someone gets to go out with him haha.. yeah, hopefully I will! Maybe in a few months' time my feelings will have gone anyway. Yeah you're right :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending