The Student Room Group

I saw a lecturer's boobs today

So 1st off she's not fit or anything, she's gotta be pushing 60
And earlier on I was wondering if she's married because she has no wedding ring

So anyways I go up to her today and ask her for any "news" basically regarding the class since I missed last lecture right

Well she pulls out her phone and starts swiping right saying she's got screenshots of last week's notes

So I'm stood up over her shoulder looking down at her phone and I see notes and that but then suddenly

I see naked selfies :|

she tried to act like nothing happened and started swiping right hella fast over all these naked mirror selfies :puke: of her saggy boobs and all omd. But I looked away real quick after I finally realised she was uncomfortable tilting the phone away.

Now she's gonna hate me even more. :frown: :rofl:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100

So anyways I go up to her today and ask her for any "news" basically regarding the class since I missed last lecture right

Well she pulls out her phone and starts swiping right saying she's got screenshots of last week's notes

So I'm stood up over her shoulder looking down at her phone and I see notes and that but then suddenly

she tried to act like nothing happened and started swiping right hella fast over all these naked mirror selfies :puke: of her saggy boobs and all omd. But I looked away real quick after I finally realised she was uncomfortable tilting the phone away.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by 0to100

Is she that lecturer you were telling me about?:rofl:
Reply 3
lmaooo that's jokes
Can't you change classes?

Lets hope they don't haunt you at night omg
Original post by Rhaenys10
Is she that lecturer you were telling me about?:rofl:

:toofunny: no that would've been classic as **** though, this is another, I don't have that lecture today.

Might just ask the other ***** professor to show me something on her phone next :colone:
Have fun with the PTSD. ****.
Original post by 0to100
:toofunny: no that would've been classic as **** though, this is another, I don't have that lecture today.

Might just ask the other ***** professor to show me something on her phone next :colone:

Forgot to ask you if you solved that problem :rofl:

It would've indeed been amazing, it's true.
Original post by XOR

amazing

and gross af

Yes it was a sad day for me
Reply 9
U gnna tap that bro?
Reply 10
drop out
it's the only choice you have :rofl: yikes man
this gave me ptsd just reading it :afraid:
Original post by BigMan Ting
That's really awkward bro....
Well, there's always fresh pussy around campus right? unless you are into dogging with grannies - now that's a whole another story

nah bro
like she's a fool, she needs to organise her pics next time :rofl:
Original post by gman888
U gnna tap that bro?

standard, how else am I gonna get these top grades?

lol jk
excuse me, she wasn't swiping right she was swiping left
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:toofunny: wtf is wrong with me getting these kinda people teaching me
Similar thing happened to a mate of mine, but his lecturer was "pretty hot", in his words. *facepalm*
lol, saggy? :lol: i've seen my school teacher with a lovebite on his neck :biggrin:
Original post by z33
drop out
it's the only choice you have :rofl: yikes man
this gave me ptsd just reading it :afraid:

you know you wanna see those bewbs too
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
lol, saggy? :lol: i've seen my school teacher with a lovebite on his neck :biggrin:

Nah see that's just inappropriate because thats public display now
[video="youtube;7L0zKFVUznQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L0zKFVUznQ[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest