The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2340
@daj19 what role have you been offered?
Original post by daj19
Does anyone else have to report to Darren Cooley?

Yes i do.
Reply 2342
Original post by Escapalda lamen
Yes i do.

Has anyone been asked to work evenings/weekends and public holidays when necessary?
Reply 2343
Original post by N-Dulge
echoing a previous post .. those that have been offered positions, what were your scores? just out of curiosity.... :smile:

Mines was 444 , so they are not offering based on merit, don't worry.
Reply 2344
Original post by 1Kim
Has anyone been asked to work evenings/weekends and public holidays when necessary?

No 8.30 to 5.30 for the 12 week induction
Are people being told they have a 12 week training period/programme? :s-smilie:
Reply 2346
Original post by sac14
No 8.30 to 5.30 for the 12 week induction

what campaign are you on sac? and what role/ location did you get? your lucky
Reply 2347
Original post by 1Kim

Atleast you have a start date. I'm from the Feb campaign and still waiting
Reply 2348
Original post by mabze
Atleast you have a start date. I'm from the Feb campaign and still waiting

true, its just not suitable for me with childcare and I did inform them of this before when they asked about what hours I could do at the time of provisional offer..its just like they ignored everything i said
I havent been advised of my working hours, where they in your offer email? Also, I didn't have the starter declaration attached to my email, did you all?
Original post by MHRos
Anyone here 1667/16

I'm 1667 and still waiting for DBS and formal offer. How about you?
Reply 2351
Original post by slc2710
I havent been advised of my working hours, where they in your offer email? Also, I didn't have the starter declaration attached to my email, did you all?

due to the nature of the work, undertaking customer calls I have to be flexible outside of the contracted hours and may need to work evenings/weekends or public holidays when needed.

Think it might be a call centre. No i didn't get anything like, it wasn't mentioned in my email.
Original post by 1Kim
due to the nature of the work, undertaking customer calls I have to be flexible outside of the contracted hours and may need to work evenings/weekends or public holidays when needed.

Think it might be a call centre. No i didn't get anything like, it wasn't mentioned in my email.

It just mentioned in my email on my first day I needed to bring the attached starter checklist and a few other things.

Weird how our emails are all worded differently!

Are u from the 1320 campaign? I have no idea where I will be working, whether its a call centre or not etc
The contracts are very generalised. it stated i will be doing some face to face work in my current role....and its million years away from even heading towards face to face...so dont worry...

They said 5 over 7 days and 8 til 8pm as working hours...and thats across the board...(doesnt include old hmtc employees). this is in prep for 2020
I have the formal offer, however no change in status online.
And it doesnt give me any formal hours i should work. it says flexible working hours are available and 12 weeks training from 8.30 onwards. how many study days are we allowed?
Reply 2356
Original post by slc2710
It just mentioned in my email on my first day I needed to bring the attached starter checklist and a few other things.

Weird how our emails are all worded differently!

Are u from the 1320 campaign? I have no idea where I will be working, whether its a call centre or not etc

It is weird yeh! Im from the 1321 June campaign, I was thinking that these extra hours might be a new standard contract, but it doesn't look like it is you got set hours.
Reply 2357
Original post by Waki7866
And it doesnt give me any formal hours i should work. it says flexible working hours are available and 12 weeks training from 8.30 onwards. how many study days are we allowed?

study days you can take as many, just don't take the P, may 1-2 a week.
Reply 2358
Original post by Waki7866

wheres your location and what team?
Reply 2359
Original post by 1Kim

Edinburgh. It just says Business: Enforcement & Compliance.
1320 external

Latest

Trending

Trending