The Student Room Group

What to do if she doesn't reply?!

Hi

I was talking to a old female school friend, shes pretty so I striked up a conversation on facebook we where reminiscing about the past and asking each other what we doing at uni, I was just about to ask her about her relationship status as I had broke the ice with her and then she doesn't reply back, she hasn't seen the message. The last message I sent was about a TV program she likes.

Shes smart, pretty still the nerd I remember from school which I think is adorable because I'm exactly like this, we are both from a scientific background at uni.

Don't know what I should do, she still hasn't replied back to me, she hasn't seen the message and but shes very busy at uni, she has no days off and shes heavily involved with societies, i'm hoping shes busy and thats the reason she hasn't replied

I guess its a simple solution just wait, but waiting just keeps me on edge (don't think i've explained the emotion too well haha)

What do you guys think?
I think you're overthinking it.
Reply 2
Original post by Retired_Messiah
I think you're overthinking it.

Oh yes I am
Reply 3
Message her again demanding her to reply to you.
Reply 4
You said it yourself that she's a really busy person. If she hasn't seen your message, why are you freaking out? She'll reply when she can, if she wants to.

You sound like you're in that stage of being really clingy and overly attached. yikes.
Reply 5
Original post by sh9
You said it yourself that she's a really busy person. If she hasn't seen your message, why are you freaking out? She'll reply when she can, if she wants to.

You sound like you're in that stage of being really clingy and overly attached. yikes.

I know what you mean I am coming across as a bit infatuated and my logical side is saying chill don't be no psycho because sometimes I haven't replied back to girls in days aswell

The emotional side of me is being a little *****, guess I've got to keep that in control

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending