Original post by h333
Yes they have :biggrin: was soo hectic :lol:

I can imagine, bless you. Make sure to take some rest! :smile:
Did you get to eat? XD
Original post by Leukocyte

MashaAllah keep it up sis!
My PMs are always open :smile:

Original post by HAnwar
Alhamdulilah that's good to know. Keep it up!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by User1212
maybe I should give it a go

OMG you should... well i understand if you are being lazy because i am too :colonhash: especially when it comes to winter times and i hated doing wudu but honestly, you'll feel relieved and it pays off :yy:
Reply 5744
Original post by lifeisterrible99
Asalam-o-alikum everyone :h:

Wa'alaykum Assalaaaaaaaaam
:hugs:
Reply 5745
I can imagine, bless you. Make sure to take some rest! :smile:
Did you get to eat? XD

Aww thank you v much <3
Yeah I am resting now :lol:
Well I was literally eating as well as cooking 😂 but yeah had fair amount Alhamdulillah. There were too many kids 😄 had to watch out for them entering the kitchen lmao. Every few mins one would come to ask for water 😭😂
Original post by User1212
maybe I should give it a go

You should bro, honestly it's one way of always staying connecting to Allah. Prayer is so important. Take it one step at a time, it will be hard at first but eventually with time you'll be fine insha Allah. You'll realise the beauty of prayer :smile:
Original post by h333
Wa'alaykum Assalaaaaaaaaam
:hugs:

how are you :h:
i am shivering :lol:
Original post by h333
Aww thank you v much <3
Yeah I am resting now :lol:
Well I was literally eating as well as cooking 😂 but yeah had fair amount Alhamdulillah. There were too many kids 😄 had to watch out for them entering the kitchen lmao. Every few mins one would come to ask for water 😭😂

You're v welcome x
Loool I swear I can never eat while cooking. That's good tho alhamdulillah.
Aww bless them, I would have secretly given sweets to the kids in the kitchen :colondollar:
[video="youtube;wRLyjtiv9Hg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRLyjtiv9Hg[/video]
Sorry if this is an awkward question.
In your communities would you say that generally most Muslims keep their virginity till marriage?
Original post by beyrouthi
In your communities would you say that generally most Muslims keep their virginity till marriage?

most do and i personally feel that its much safer because you cant really trust a person nowadays :K:
but then most don't because they are trying to adapt western culture i guess or maybe they haven't been taught about sexual intercourse and curious to try i guess....
"The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) has said: "For every form of worship, there is a strong desire and willingness, then it reduces. Whoever's worship falls within my tradition and practice, he has found the right guidance, and whoever is against my tradition is lost and his deeds are a total loss. I , however, pray, sleep, fast, eat, laugh and weep. Whoever dislikes my tradition and practise is not of my people'.

He (also) has said: "Death is a sufficient preacher, certainty is enough wealth, and worship is a complete occupation"

Al Kafi - Volume 2

محمد بن يحيى ، عن أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى ، عن ابن محبوب ، عن الأحول ، عن سلام بن المستنير ، عن أبي جعفر عليه*السلام قال قال رسول اللهصلى*الله*عليه*وآله ألا إن لكل عبادة شرة ثم تصير إلى فترة فمن صارت شرة عبادته إلى سنتي فقد اهتدى ومنخالف سنتي فقد ضل وكان عمله في تباب أما إني أصلي وأنام وأصوم وأفطر وأضحك وأبكي فمن رغب عن منهاجي وسنتي فليس مني وقال كفى بالموت موعظة وكفى باليقين غنى وكفى بالعبادة شغلا.

An important note about Al Kafi

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Tawheed
"The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) has said: "For every form of worship, there is a strong desire and willingness, then it reduces. Whoever's worship falls within my tradition and practice, he has found the right guidance, and whoever is against my tradition is lost and his deeds are a total loss. I , however, pray, sleep, fast, eat, laugh and weep. Whoever dislikes my tradition and practise is not of my people'.He (also) has said: "Death is a sufficient preacher, certainty is enough wealth, and worship is a complete occupation"Al Kafi - Volume 2محمد بن يحيى ، عن أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى ، عن ابن محبوب ، عن الأحول ، عن سلام بن المستنير ، عن أبي جعفر عليه*السلام قال قال رسول اللهصلى*الله*عليه*وآله ألا إن لكل عبادة شرة ثم تصير إلى فترة فمن صارت شرة عبادته إلى سنتي فقد اهتدى ومنخالف سنتي فقد ضل وكان عمله في تباب أما إني أصلي وأنام وأصوم وأفطر وأضحك وأبكي فمن رغب عن منهاجي وسنتي فليس مني وقال كفى بالموت موعظة وكفى باليقين غنى وكفى بالعبادة شغلا.An important note about Al Kafi

Spoiler

no offence but I don't trust the Al Kafi books.
Reply 5755
Original post by lifeisterrible99
how are you :h:
i am shivering :lol:

I am fine Alhamdulillah...just tired after a long day :biggrin: I hope you are good sis 🙃😉
How come? Keep yourself warm then.

You're v welcome x
Loool I swear I can never eat while cooking. That's good tho alhamdulillah.
Aww bless them, I would have secretly given sweets to the kids in the kitchen :colondollar:

haha I do it without realising sometimes.
Omd siiiis don't even mention sweets...had to hide it from them...they went crazy over it 😂
Their mums were pleaaase dont give it to them, they will get sick hahaha. And omd one of them came to me and knew I had some and so was giving me the puppy eye looks, so I was like last one, dont tell your mum 😅
Original post by h333
I am fine Alhamdulillah...just tired after a long day :biggrin: I hope you are good sis 🙃😉
How come? Keep yourself warm then.

yes i think i am fine :yy:
yep because of cold... well i am wearing half sleeve shirt :lol: plus i am craving of pizza and its in the fridge rn :drool:
Original post by h333
I am fine Alhamdulillah...just tired after a long day :biggrin: I hope you are good sis 🙃😉How come? Keep yourself warm then. haha I do it without realising sometimes. Omd siiiis don't even mention sweets...had to hide it from them...they went crazy over it 😂 Their mums were pleaaase dont give it to them, they will get sick hahaha. And omd one of them came to me and knew I had some and so was giving me the puppy eye looks, so I was like last one, dont tell your mum 😅
you give in too easy.
Reply 5758
Original post by beyrouthi

I assume most do, especially the girls. I expect so anyway insha'Allah.
Original post by h333

haha I do it without realising sometimes.
Omd siiiis don't even mention sweets...had to hide it from them...they went crazy over it 😂
Their mums were pleaaase dont give it to them, they will get sick hahaha. And omd one of them came to me and knew I had some and so was giving me the puppy eye looks, so I was like last one, dont tell your mum 😅

Legit laughing out loud.

Latest

Trending

Trending