The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5760
Original post by lifeisterrible99
yes i think i am fine :yy:
yep because of cold... well i am wearing half sleeve shirt :lol: plus i am craving of pizza and its in the fridge rn :drool:

Alhamdulillah, may Allah make it easy for you and give you what's best.Ameen....Jzk for you know what 😘
Sis why are you wearing that when you're shivering? 😕 cover up. Haha so are you going to eat it?

Original post by User1212
you give in too easy.

Not alwaysss....just kidsss 😭 He was just being too cute around me.
Original post by Tawheed
"The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) has said: "For every form of worship, there is a strong desire and willingness, then it reduces. Whoever's worship falls within my tradition and practice, he has found the right guidance, and whoever is against my tradition is lost and his deeds are a total loss. I , however, pray, sleep, fast, eat, laugh and weep. Whoever dislikes my tradition and practise is not of my people'.

He (also) has said: "Death is a sufficient preacher, certainty is enough wealth, and worship is a complete occupation"

Al Kafi - Volume 2

محمد بن يحيى ، عن أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى ، عن ابن محبوب ، عن الأحول ، عن سلام بن المستنير ، عن أبي جعفر عليه*السلام قال قال رسول اللهصلى*الله*عليه*وآله ألا إن لكل عبادة شرة ثم تصير إلى فترة فمن صارت شرة عبادته إلى سنتي فقد اهتدى ومنخالف سنتي فقد ضل وكان عمله في تباب أما إني أصلي وأنام وأصوم وأفطر وأضحك وأبكي فمن رغب عن منهاجي وسنتي فليس مني وقال كفى بالموت موعظة وكفى باليقين غنى وكفى بالعبادة شغلا.

An important note about Al Kafi

Spoiler

You forgot to add the source to this post :smile:
Original post by h333
Alhamdulillah, may Allah make it easy for you and give you what's best.Ameen....Jzk for you know what 😘
Sis why are you wearing that when you're shivering? 😕 cover up. Haha so are you going to eat it?

Ameen <3
i am wearing that because its my sleeping suit :lol: a shirt and trousers... i have full sleeves one as well but it hasn't been washed yet :teeth: well i got a pizza and eating it right now :getmecoat:
Reply 5763
Original post by Leukocyte
Legit laughing out loud.

You will be laughing more irl 😂😅 smh kids always see me as a target. 2 of them were fighting over who can hug me the most...like whaaat? :rofl: they were having some competition....like they always do. Well one of them is my cousin and the other is not and so my cousin kept telling her that I am her cousin 😄 and then the other girl would look at me and say am I not your cousin? Hahahah I was like both of you are :toofunny: to make them both feel better. Then it got worse as my cousin was like but I am only your doll right? like kids these days crack me up 😂
Original post by h333
You will be laughing more irl 😂😅 smh kids always see me as a target. 2 of them were fighting over who can hug me the most...like whaaat? :rofl: they were having some competition....like they always do. Well one of them is my cousin and the other is not and so my cousin kept telling her that I am her cousin 😄 and then the other girl would look at me and say am I not your cousin? Hahahah I was like both of you are :toofunny: to make them both feel better. Then it got worse as my cousin was like but I am only your doll right? like kids these days crack me up 😂

thats soooo adorable :ahee: and none of my cousins live here :sad: pretty isolated in this country :sigh:
Reply 5765
Ameen <3
i am wearing that because its my sleeping suit :lol: a shirt and trousers... i have full sleeves one as well but it hasn't been washed yet :teeth: well i got a pizza and eating it right now :getmecoat:

Haha I see. I hate half sleeve ones in cold weather. Enjoy :u: you have my permission 😋
Original post by h333

This is why I love kids :toofunny:
Thanks for the laugh XD
Original post by h333
Haha I see. I hate half sleeve ones in cold weather. Enjoy :u: you have my permission 😋

yep me too but i have only one that is full sleeves :cry: i might have to get new ones in Christmas time :woo:
:toofunny: if my mum finds out that i had pizza at night, i'll be dead :lol:
You forgot to add the source to this post :smile:

It's in Kitab Al Kafi, volume 2 [i noted it down]

But i believe it is also found in the sihah al sitta, or sunni hadith literature also, which is no surprise to me .
Asalaamualaykum, I hope you are all doing good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IdeasForLife

Posted from TSR Mobile

Walaykum asalaam
Alhamdulillah, hope you're too.
[video="youtube;CVXQ1hDRPIo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVXQ1hDRPIo[/video]

Posted from TSR Mobile

wasalam :h:
hope you are fine
Reply 5773
thats soooo adorable :ahee: and none of my cousins live here :sad: pretty isolated in this country :sigh:

Awww :hugs: I so feel you...I miss my cousins who don't live here so much 😢
You have me (remember I am here for you insha'Allah) dont say that 😔😘

This is why I love kids :toofunny:
Thanks for the laugh XD

Ikr :biggrin:
Sis there is so much more but it feels like I am derailing this thread with kid talk 😂
One last one...my cousin took his mum's phone and came to me and started acting all cool lmao. I was like why do you keep coming to the kitchen *insert name* ? He was like nothing, and kept showing the phone on purpose (as if Idk it is his mum's) and he was like so do you have a phone? I was like yeah you know that lol. So he was like well I do too now and shows his mum's phone :rofl: I am like wow soo cool congrats! 😂 then he was like so I can save your number now and call you everyday now. The way he said it was soo cute man :cry2: I just wanted to pull his cheeks and hug (which I did :biggrin:)

yep me too but i have only one that is full sleeves :cry: i might have to get new ones in Christmas time :woo:
:toofunny: if my mum finds out that i had pizza at night, i'll be dead :lol:

Insha'Allah yeah full sleeves is best :h:
She does not need to know :colone:
Reply 5774

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wa'alaykum Assalaam. Alhamdulillah. Hope you are too :smile:
Walaykum asalaam
Alhamdulillah, hope you're too.

wasalam :h:
hope you are fine

Original post by h333
Wa'alaykum Assalaam. Alhamdulillah. Hope you are too :smile:

i am good too alhamdulillah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

W. Salaam. Alhumdulillah, yourself? How's your day been?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Enginerd.
W. Salaam. Alhumdulillah, yourself? How's your day been?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good alhamdulillah. Days been a bit slow lol. What about yours? What did you get upto?
Original post by h333

Ikr :biggrin:
Sis there is so much more but it feels like I am derailing this thread with kid talk 😂
One last one...my cousin took his mum's phone and came to me and started acting all cool lmao. I was like why do you keep coming to the kitchen *insert name* ? He was like nothing, and kept showing the phone on purpose (as if Idk it is his mum's) and he was like so do you have a phone? I was like yeah you know that lol. So he was like well I do too now and shows his mum's phone :rofl: I am like wow soo cool congrats! 😂 then he was like so I can save your number now and call you everyday now. The way he said it was soo cute man :cry2: I just wanted to pull his cheeks and hug (which I did :biggrin:)

That's funny 😂
[video="youtube;8D6J_JbvjsI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D6J_JbvjsI[/video]

Latest

Trending

Trending