The Student Room Group

RAF APTITUDE TEST - help

Hi guys - I applied for RAF Police a month back - I have now received an email that I have an APTITUDE TEST in a couple of weeks, it says in the email this will
Show what you are best suited as in the RAF.. so does this mean this isn't relating to the police? Also is there any websites I can practice, I have used the website. Thank you in advance
Reply 1
Original post by RAF321
Hi guys - I applied for RAF Police a month back - I have now received an email that I have an APTITUDE TEST in a couple of weeks, it says in the email this will
Show what you are best suited as in the RAF.. so does this mean this isn't relating to the police? Also is there any websites I can practice, I have used the website. Thank you in advance

Search for threads here about the aptitude tests. There are a few hundred. Read a few. They will tell you all you need to know.
Reply 2
Original post by Drewski
Search for threads here about the aptitude tests. There are a few hundred. Read a few. They will tell you all you need to know.

Thanks
The AST is taken by all recruits regardless of trade, however you do need to score enough on each section of the tests to be able to proceed with the trade you have picked.

As daft as it sounds the best advice I can give you is to just practice and I don't mean a couple of hours the night before I mean, a couple of hours each night up to the day of your AST. There was 12 people that did the AST when I went and only 2 of us passed.

Quick Reply

Latest