The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by abmonitio
Hi, does anyone know what is happening with David Norman Solicitors Pupillage? Anyone received an offer or got a rejection after the interview? Thank you!

Rejection the other week. Not responded to my feedback request yet. At least I made up for it in smashing their subway platter.

Out of interest, anyone else on here successful with CPS?
Original post by A.baller
Rejection the other week. Not responded to my feedback request yet. At least I made up for it in smashing their subway platter.

Relieved to say yes to the CPS :smile:
Does anyone know what the Pupillage start date will be when the GW deadline is moved forward in January? I was just thinking that if it is still October, then applications in Jan 2017 will be for October 2018, which is nearly 2 years in advance!

Also, has anyone heard from 2 Doctor Johnson's Buildings?

Thanks.
Original post by 05kday
Does anyone know what the Pupillage start date will be when the GW deadline is moved forward in January? I was just thinking that if it is still October, then applications in Jan 2017 will be for October 2018, which is nearly 2 years in advance!

Also, has anyone heard from 2 Doctor Johnson's Buildings?

Thanks.

I don't think there is anything in the Pupillage Gateway rules which requires any particular start date for pupillages offered through Gateway.

Whether that's right or not, I'd be amazed if the vast vast majority of pupillages weren't for October 2018 so that those who have not yet started the BPTC can apply. Someone in their final year of an LLB (or on the GDL) applying in the next cycle could not possibly be qualified to start a pupillage before some time in June 2018 when they pass the BPTC.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by A.baller

Thanks a lot for getting back to me. Please can you tell me how they got back to you? Did they call or letter? Thanks a lot!
Original post by abmonitio
Thanks a lot for getting back to me. Please can you tell me how they got back to you? Did they call or letter? Thanks a lot!

Letter. Still no response to my e-mail requesting feedback.
Reply 3306
Anyone heard from 2 Dr. Johnson's buildings?
Original post by pups1
Anyone heard from 2 Dr. Johnson's buildings?

Nothing here!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3308
ANyone else's FRU test rejected? Guttted!!
Anything from East Anglia or Devon Chambers?
EA tend to let you know around December
Any news on 9 stone buildings?
I take it you've had a positive response from Devon. When did you hear from them? Thanks
Original post by leagle
I take it you've had a positive response from Devon. When did you hear from them? Thanks

Last Thursday by email
Original post by Murphy39
Any news on 9 stone buildings?

Have you heard anything from 9 Stone Buildings yet? I'm still waiting to hear...
Original post by LornaSecker
Have you heard anything from 9 Stone Buildings yet? I'm still waiting to hear...

No I haven't and it has been nearly 2 month so now
Reply 3316
Original post by Murphy39
No I haven't and it has been nearly 2 month so now

I know someone who asked them a while back when the interviews will be and they told her they're likely to be in the last two weeks of November but no date was set in stone, but I guess by now it's rejections by silence :'/ I still haven't heard anything either.
I actually did hear from them in the end. Received an interview invite on 21st November. Interviews are this week.
Reply 3318
Anyone got any experience of first round at college chambers?
Original post by LornaSecker
I actually did hear from them in the end. Received an interview invite on 21st November. Interviews are this week.

Have you heard from them following the interview last week?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending