The Student Room Group

Unilever Future Leaders Programme Online Games - WTF?????

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by 21123
Lol a drink can't be missed! Do you have any tips/hints what to revise/look over? Or something you missed but wish someone told you?

Not really, other than research the company. Good luck.
Original post by sajerz

hey guys. just finished my online tests waiting back for news XD. some went better than others. what did everyone do for the card game and easy or hard those 2 i couldnt tell :s-smilie:
Reply 42
Original post by sajerz

Failed the interview!! Definitely was hard! And definitely the business scenario - quite tricky and got flustered too! :frown:
Original post by 21123
Failed the interview!! Definitely was hard! And definitely the business scenario - quite tricky and got flustered too! :frown:

How do you know you've failed? They haven't sent out any rejection emails yet since the video interviews?
Reply 44
Original post by mushpantsbc
How do you know you've failed? They haven't sent out any rejection emails yet since the video interviews?

yeah, but you can definitely tell! I think I was quite nervous and didn't really know how to adapt my answers at all! Plus found my business scenario very difficult
Reply 45
Hey, if you manage to get through to the video interview, do you immediately get allocated a day/ time slot or can you choose? thanks!
Original post by bluelou
Hey, if you manage to get through to the video interview, do you immediately get allocated a day/ time slot or can you choose? thanks!

It's a recorded interview, not with a real person. You can record your answers to video questions at any time within 7 days of getting the email
Reply 47
Original post by lou_100
It's a recorded interview, not with a real person. You can record your answers to video questions at any time within 7 days of getting the email

Thank you! How long did it take for you to find out the results to your online games test? I'm worried that I've completed mine but haven't had any emails since, I thought it would automatically tell us whether we matched and were through or not!
Original post by bluelou
Thank you! How long did it take for you to find out the results to your online games test? I'm worried that I've completed mine but haven't had any emails since, I thought it would automatically tell us whether we matched and were through or not!

(Editing because I just checked my emails to find out for sure....)

I did them Saturday afternoon and got the email 5am Sunday morning
(edited 7 years ago)
I have just completed the online tests and was invited to do the video interview and tips on how do well?
just did the tests too, they are great! nice to have something different compare to the regular grad scheme tests imo

Don't think i passed but we will see
Reply 51
Has anyone received an email saying they've passed the video interview? I did mine 12 days ago now and I dont know whether I passed or failed it
Original post by Black Cat
I have just completed the online tests and was invited to do the video interview and tips on how do well?

Its hypothetical-based... You are completing task X and encounter problem Y, what do you do? Who does this impact and to what extent? Why do you do this? Etc. If you know your business area well and have the sense to see the bigger picture I imagine youd do fine!
Reply 53
I did the online games about a month ago and have yet to hear back. Has anyone else waited this long??
I've been waiting 3 weeks to hear from my interview now when beforehand I was receiving responses within a day or two. Weird. Seems like nobody has heard anything in quite a while. I know Unilever are having some issues but I didn't expect it would involve the recruitment team haha.
Original post by NicoleNm
Has anyone received an email saying they've passed the video interview? I did mine 12 days ago now and I dont know whether I passed or failed it

Did mine 22 days ago and yet to year
Hi, for the video interview, do they ask questions like why you want to work for Unilever?, why you chose the specific programme etc or is it the 3 competency based questions and the business case?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 57
hey i have my marketing video interview tommorow. can you please tell me what to expect in the interview ?
Original post by crypticabyss
Hi, for the video interview, do they ask questions like why you want to work for Unilever?, why you chose the specific programme etc or is it the 3 competency based questions and the business case?

Open your eyes and read this thread.
Original post by Msufi
hey i have my marketing video interview tommorow. can you please tell me what to expect in the interview ?

As above. At least read this thread. Or use the search function.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending