The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HAnwar
I don't want to get into a whole DM debate but I don't like the way he comes across in his videos, plus since his attack on Sheikh Haitham I've gone off him. There's more but I'm not gonna go into it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't talk about my dawahman like that ever again!! Understand?!
Hi, would you be able to help me with my questionnaire on Sexism, i would also like your thoughts upon it! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4387958
Original post by beyrouthi
Most of the Muslims I know in my community seem to think sex before marriage is fine as long as you're in a committed relationship. Was just wondering how common this mindset was

what is committed relationship?? where you go out for a long time and as soon as you have sex, you break up? because apparently the partner is not happy? thats what i hear most of the time... its better to leave it... even if you like someone, its better to get married and then do it because you have no fear to do anything wrong especially in today's society where people prioritise sex more than anything else in a relationship :dontknow:

Original post by h333

Salaam hun x
Did she find out? 😮

wasalam <3
welll she didn't :lol: but i know why because i was the one who put the pizzas in the container so she doesn't really know how many slices were in there :lol:

Original post by ash92:)
Subhanallah. Sometimes we do get overwhelmed by circumstances. Yet this is the very thing that enables us to build who we are, become better and learn from our experiences; it reminds us, renewing the realisation that there is One in control of all matters and that we can only do so much.

Alhamdulillah, "Certainly, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest". SubhaanAllah. Prayer is a time when we detach ourselves from everyday worries to focus solely on our relationship with our Rabb, when all else is put on hold whilst we spend time in His company, when no difficulty is more overwhelming, nor pain from any sadness, has a greater hold of our hearts than the love of Allah and our awe of His Majesty.

thanks hun :hugs:
i was really in a bad state.. i was having very stupid thoughts ( can't say because it breaks TSR rules :erm: ) it was affecting me so bad, i was getting scared of everything around me and couldn't really tell anyone at that point... so i had to pull myself and make a change which i am trying :h:
Hi, would you be able to help me with my questionnaire on Sexism, i would also like your thoughts upon it!http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4387958
Original post by Leukocyte
You're always laughing at my posts? Why? :redface:

Alhamdulillah! I was listening to him yday, which is why I posted it here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I read somewhere he's 19 apparently :O
Original post by Squish•

You're working for him as well? Damn.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5825
Original post by ak143244
Ah that's good to here.
Haha thought so XD.
Good good, may Allah bless your family. Ameen
I'm okay alhamdulllah. Just spending time with my family and about to create my own blog and revise. Kind of a busy day today..

Ameen. Wa iyyak :h:
Good to hear Alhamdulillah 👍

Original post by Squish•
lol you speak funny

Lool. He speaks wisely masha'Allah :yep:

Original post by Nacho1999
Hello I'm new!!!!

Hello :smile: welcome to the thread :h:
Hope you're well.

You're always laughing at my posts? Why?

Alhamdulillah! I was listening to him yday, which is why I posted it here.

Walaykum asalaam
What kind of blog will it be? What sort of audience are you aiming for?

BarakAllahu Feeki.
Ameen.

I'm good too alhamdulillah, on my way home now. Loool I got excited and shared it on Snapchat. They're like my children!

Alhamdulillah good too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww may Allah bless you. Ameen....that is sweet😊 good to see Alhamdulillah. Did you like my food 😉 I hardly share anything on snapchat thse days 😂

Original post by ak143244
Here you go guys.. my own blog
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4388630

Inshallah I really hope it goes well

Had a read. Was good start 👍

Original post by Squish•

:rofl: you're funny.

Original post by lifeisterrible99
what is committed relationship?? where you go out for a long time and as soon as you have sex, you break up? because apparently the partner is not happy? thats what i hear most of the time... its better to leave it... even if you like someone, its better to get married and then do it because you have no fear to do anything wrong especially in today's society where people prioritise sex more than anything else in a relationship :dontknow:

wasalam <3
welll she didn't :lol: but i know why because i was the one who put the pizzas in the container so she doesn't really know how many slices were in there :lol:

thanks hun :hugs:
i was really in a bad state.. i was having very stupid thoughts ( can't say because it breaks TSR rules :erm: ) it was affecting me so bad, i was getting scared of everything around me and couldn't really tell anyone at that point... so i had to pull myself and make a change which i am trying :h:

Hahah bless see you got away with it :colone:
Did you sleep well last night or should I say in the morning? 😂
Original post by h333

Hahah bless see you got away with it :colone:
Did you sleep well last night or should I say in the morning? 😂

i know :lol:
yep i woke up at half 11... it was morning :toofunny: 5 o'clock i guess
Reply 5827
Original post by sabahshahed294
I am doing okay sis. Wbu? :smile:

Oh salaam sis <3 Alhamdulillah Jzk for asking. May Allah bless his mercy on you. Ameen.
Reply 5828
You're always laughing at my posts? Why? :redface:

llol is legit laughing out loud
Reply 5830
i know :lol:
yep i woke up at half 11... it was morning :toofunny: 5 o'clock i guess

:innocent:
Sis I still so want to change your username :frown: if only I knew :redface: remember you're not alone <3
Original post by h333
Sis I still so want to change your username :frown: if only I knew :redface: remember you're not alone <3

well i think its too late to change it :lol:
yes yes i know i am not alone :u:
Original post by h333

i think u have to send an email to the tsr pple or somethinf

what pizza was it?
Original post by Squish•

yep but i think you gotta have a good reason which i dont think i have one :lol:
Reply 5835

It is just weird for me because you're not a complete stranger to me :redface:
I understand
Indeeeed Alhamdulillah.

Original post by Squish•

Wait that is possible? I never knew one could change their username.
yep but i think you gotta have a good reason which i dont think i have one :lol:

"h333 wants to change it and i agree" lol
Original post by h333
Wait that is possible? I never knew one could change their username.

Yeah some other pple have done it already. Like you can tell because when someone quotes them it says "Original post by XXX" and then u click it and then they have a different name. Also pple change coz of creeps. I think i saw it somewhere about deactivating account information
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Squish•

oh wait that didn't have a deeper meaning did it? :curious:
Original post by h333
It is just weird for me because you're not a complete stranger to me :redface:
I understand
Indeeeed Alhamdulillah.

i know :innocent:

Original post by Squish•

well that sums up my life so i think its fine <3

Original post by Squish•
oh wait that didn't have a deeper meaning did it? :curious:

what do you mean :/