The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HAnwar
I read somewhere he's 19 hyperbole :O
You're working for him as well? Damn.

Posted from TSR Mobile

psh, who do u think edits in them amazing backgrounds of his?
Reply 5841
Original post by Squish•
Yeah some other pple have done it already. Like you can tell because when someone quotes them it says "Original post by XXX" and then u click it and then they have a different name. Also pple change coz of creeps. I think i saw it somewhere about deactivating account information

Hmmm never knew :s-smilie:

Original post by lifeisterrible99
i know :innocent:

well that sums up my life so i think its fine <3

what do you mean :/

:h: yeah when I look at your username makes me complete forget who I am speaking to lol. But hey you're better than that Alhamdulillah and you know it else I will keep reminding you :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
well that sums up my hyperbole so i think its fine <3
what do you mean :/

because you were born in 1999..... right?
Original post by Squish•
psh, who do u think edits in them amazing backgrounds of his?

No wonder they're ugly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5845
The Prophet (sallalaahu 'alayhi wasallam) said “…“Be mindful of Allah, you will find Him in front of you. Become beloved to Allah during times of prosperity, He will know you in times of adversity. Know that what has passed you by was never to befall you. And (know that) what has befallen you was never to have passed you by. And know that victory accompanies perseverance, relief accompanies affliction and ease accompanies hardship”. (At-Tirmidhi Hadith #19 in An-Nawawi's 40 Hadith)
Original post by Leukocyte
Assalamu alaykum. Hope you're well inshaAllah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by ak143244
Salams!

Guys shall I start my own blog?

Wa alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

I'm good thanks, alhamdulillah, just on my way home from work :jive:
Original post by h333
Forgot to post verse of day yesterday :smile:

ﻳَٰٓﺄَﻳُّﻬَﺎ ٱﻟﻨَّﺎﺱُ ﺇِﻧَّﺎ ﺧَﻠَﻘْﻨَٰﻜُﻢ ﻣِّﻦ ﺫَﻛَﺮٍ ﻭَﺃُﻧﺜَﻰٰ ﻭَﺟَﻌَﻠْﻨَٰﻜُﻢْ ﺷُﻌُﻮﺑًﺎ ﻭَﻗَﺒَﺎٓﺋِﻞَ ﻟِﺘَﻌَﺎﺭَﻓُﻮٓا۟ ۚ ﺇِﻥَّ ﺃَﻛْﺮَﻣَﻜُﻢْ ﻋِﻨﺪَ ٱﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺃَﺗْﻘَﻰٰﻛُﻢْ ۚ ﺇِﻥَّ ٱﻟﻠَّﻪَ ﻋَﻠِﻴﻢٌ ﺧَﺒِﻴﺮٌ

Ya ayyuha alnnasu inna khalaqnakum min thakarin waontha wajaAAalnakum shuAAooban waqabaila litaAAarafoo inna akramakum AAinda Allahi atqakum inna Allaha AAaleemun khabeerun

O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

SubhaanAllah. The conciseness is so powerful, so impactful.
Original post by Enginerd.
You thought wrong my friend. :erm::biggrin:

W. Salaam. Alhumdulillah, yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Squish•
lol you speak funny

Original post by Squish•
Don't talk about my dawahman like that ever again!! Understand?!

Haha, ok :biggrin:

Original post by Nacho1999
Hello I'm new!!!! :smile:

Hi, welcome to the isoc :h:

thanks hun :hugs:
i was really in a bad state.. i was having very stupid thoughts ( can't say because it breaks TSR rules :erm: ) it was affecting me so bad, i was getting scared of everything around me and couldn't really tell anyone at that point... so i had to pull myself and make a change which i am trying :h:

No prob, sis :h:
The hardest hurdle is that first step, which you have already been brave enough to take. InshaaAllah, what is ahead of you is much easier in comparison, as you are you go from strength to strength. Keep firm in your intention to deal with the situation and in your imaan. May Allah ta'ala bless you
Original post by Squish•
i like dawahman's work but i can't help but just sit and feel really uncomfortable when he cries and i'm just watching lol
no, his latest videos declared Shia's as non Muslims, which is going a little too far.
Original post by User1212
no, his latest videos declared Shia's as non Muslims, which is going a little too far.

Do you disagree with his proofs? it doesn't really affect me. I can't remember that much what was said in the video apart from proving they commit shirk.
Original post by h333
Oh salaam sis <3 Alhamdulillah Jzk for asking. May Allah bless his mercy on you. Ameen.

Walikumassalam sis. Ameen. May Allah bless you too. :h: How is the weekend coming along? Surely a relief I suppose? :tongue: :lol:
Original post by Squish•
Do you disagree with his proofs? it doesn't really affect me. I can't remember that much what was said in the video apart from proving they commit shirk.
no I fell asleep lol
no I fell asleep lol

Lol how can you say it's too far then
Original post by HAnwar
No wonder they're ugly

Posted from TSR Mobile

😪 it's not my fault we had budget cuts after adnans video
Original post by Squish•
Lol how can you say it's too far then
it is going too far as he is not a scholar, and most Sunni scholars don't have that opinion.
it is going too far as he is not a scholar, and most Sunni scholars don't have that opinion.

Why do u have to be a scholar to say that?
Original post by Squish•
Why do u have to be a scholar to say that?
because you are making takfir of fellow Muslims, Scholars have dedicated most of their life to Islam and surely they're more knowledgeable to come to the conclusion whether or not Shiites are within the fold of Islam.People like Dawahman should stick to giving reminders to todays youth (like AliDawah) and NOT pretend to be some sort of scholar that slanders REAL scholars.
because you are making takfir of fellow Muslims, Scholars have dedicated most of their life to Islam and surely they're more knowledgeable to come to the conclusion whether or not Shiites are within the fold of Islam.People like Dawahman should stick to giving reminders to todays youth (like AliDawah) and NOT pretend to be some sort of scholar that slanders REAL scholars.

I am aware that scholars are more knowledgable and reliable and ur op on what he is doing doesn't show that he can't do it and that you need to be a scholar to do so, it just says scholars are more knowledgeable. We aren't talking about refuting a scholar now lol
Original post by Squish•
😪 it's not my fault we had budget cuts after adnans video

Peak.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Squish•
I am aware that scholars are more knowledgable and reliable and ur op on what he is doing doesn't show that he can't do it and that you need to be a scholar to do so, it just says scholars are more knowledgeable. We aren't talking about refuting a scholar now lol
His view on this matter is different to the majority of scholars, therefore it is much safer to stick with REAL scholars on these issues,the only reason I bought up 'refutation' is to highlight what sort of person dawahman is, and tbh he had no right to do so.