The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

On one hand, what a performance from Heaton FC.
On the other hand, you were criminally wasteful.

Sometimes there's nothing you can do but that one will hurt...
the 1-0 win mid-week must feel a bit less special, when city go and win 4-0 away in the competition that matters, whilst you guys are goalless at home..
Pogba has been robbed of 4 assists. Absolute sitters.
Lol how the **** did you not win that? Ibra doing his best impression of Balotelli xD
Sack Mourinho. This is not acceptable.

SACK HIM

Leaving out Martial and Mkhitaryan in a game like this and having Rooney and Fellani is a recipe for failure.
Never seen a more ridiculous draw in my life.
ban tk and luke from the thread
Original post by Dirtybit
Pogba has been robbed of 4 assists. Absolute sitters.

Some of the balls in to the box were godly.

Give Pogba time and space and he can destroy you. It's just that most teams won't give him room like that.
Original post by difeo
ban tk and luke from the thread

We're playing Palace mate. I can't really mock you can I...
**** this man. How the **** did we not win that. Forget the title race, we will be lucky to get top 4. Ibra's a ****ing fraud

sure Ibra missed some chances but AGAIN this was poor by Mourinho...

Poor substitutions, yet again poor team selection. Where's Martial...where's Mkhitaryan...Why is Carrick still on the bench FFS

Sack him. I'm done.
Reply 4670
:smile:
Feels good being right about mou.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by _Morsey_
Never seen a more ridiculous draw in my life.

That Fulham one with Moyes was pretty ridiculous.
Imagine putting Rooney and Fellaini (and then removing Mata) on when we need more creativity in the box. Then giving Memphis 8min to play how is that supposed to change anything... seriously

Say what you want but Mourinho has to take as much blame as the players.
Original post by trapking

Poor substitutions, yet again poor team selection. Where's Martial...where's Mkhitaryan...Why is Carrick still on the bench FFS

Sack him. I'm done.

Let's be honest the team he put out was more than capable of winning against Burnley at home...

Martial is injured but not sure about the Mkhi situation... All managers have their agenda with certain players though
Reply 4674
**** this man. How the **** did we not win that. Forget the title race, we will be lucky to get top 4. Ibra's a ****ing fraud

Wasnt that obvious to every non united fan a few weeks ago...
Original post by trapking

Sack him. I'm done.

We had 37 shots... Mourinho can't control the finishing and keeping we saw today
Original post by bammy jastard 27
:smile:
Feels good being right about mou.

Will Quote if we finish above you
Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahh
Original post by difeo
We had 37 shots... Mourinho can't control the finishing and keeping we saw today

that's just like me saying we had 80% possession under Van Gaal. IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING if you don't score and win!!!!!!
Original post by difeo

I actually agree.

How can you possibly blame the manager for that considering the quality of chances you had?

Latest