The Student Room Group

Would you Judge someone for getting a Boob job?

If someone was in their early 20s and got a breast lift + maybe implants, and they could afford it. Would you date someone like that or judge them for it? :s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No
I wouldn't really judge them for it... whatever makes them more comfortable with themselves :smile: :tongue:
Yeah, I'm sorry, but I would judge, because having big boobs is honestly not that great anyway.
In your early 20s, it's a bit trashy to be having your boobs done already.
Original post by Anonymous
If someone was in their early 20s and got a breast lift + maybe implants, and they could afford it. Would you date someone like that or judge them for it? :s-smilie:

I would judge them and wouldn't date them, it shows they are insecure about their body, and I wouldn't want to date an insecure person
Personally I would probably not fancy a girl who had a boob job. I don't like the way fake boobs look I actually prefer flat chest girls but I know a lot of guys really like big boobs so obviously it will probably increase the amount of attention you get overall
Reply 7
Original post by Ilikeforums
Personally I would probably not fancy a girl who had a boob job. I don't like the way fake boobs look I actually prefer flat chest girls but I know a lot of guys really like big boobs so obviously it will probably increase the amount of attention you get overall

I'm not doing it to look like an Essex girl lol. I had health problems which caused sudden weight loss. I'm putting weight on again now, but they're still droopy AF.
I wouldn't hate them or anything but I could not reasonably date somebody while knowing that they had desecrated the holy land.
No, but I'd judge somebody for not using capital letters properly in the title of their thread.
No, although it might be a bit questionable if they go for really large implants that look completely over the top. Their body though. If it gives them increased confidence and they cna afford it then they should go for it, but they should also look into the downside as well.

It is surgery though , so they should think very carefully about having it done.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Jasaron
No, but I'd judge somebody for not using capital letters properly in the title of their thread.

It makes more people click (like you) :wink:
Yes I would.
No. One of my friends had a boob job and her tits look amazing. She always hated being flat chested and she's so much more confident and happy with herself now. If it isn't harming anyone else and it makes them happier then who am I to judge?
Reply 14
No, their body their choice
really it depends on the reason behind the op
if it was for financial gain or something then I'd be less attracted to them
but it it was more of a medical reasoning then I'd be ok with it
As long as it was a well thought out decision and was for the right reasons, then not at all and I'd support them. I wouldn't support doing it purely for a partner or something like that, but I wouldn't judge them for it

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Nah. I understand that some insecurities may (or may not have) played a part in to getting em and it may well have been a confidence thing.
Original post by Anonymous

Not at all; fake breasts look beautiful anyway imho
No, I wouldn't judge. I'd obviously rather they were happy with how they looked without having to put themselves through an operation and spending thousands of pounds but if they really want it done and felt it would help them then I'd say go for it. It's what they think that matters, not everyone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending