The Student Room Group

Wanting to marry a Muslim girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by asif007
Mate, why are you wasting your efforts on a Muslim girl when you know how averse she would be to a non-Muslim relationship? Even if she was interested, there will be other obstacles she will throw in your way, e.g. opposition from her family and asking you to convert. We can see that you're already lusting after her - don't get confused between love and lust. Do yourself a favour, move on and find someone else who won't give you endless problems like a Muslim girl will. You're a Sikh man, you must have heard that Sikh kudiyan are easy lays once you load them with alcohol so if I were you I wouldn't be so judgmental about the ones who do drink and go clubbing. You don't have to drink yourself but if it's sex you want, it's right there for the taking. Go to a big desi party with some Punjabi music, you'll find loads of potential lays there.

Thats ur advice?? He wants to marry, whether its to a Muslim or not, but ur convincing him its better to be a player? Thats controversial lol
Reply 181
Original post by zezno
Probs 95%

Nah Bro, definitely 100%.
Reply 182
Original post by asif007
Mate, why are you wasting your efforts on a Muslim girl when you know how averse she would be to a non-Muslim relationship? Even if she was interested, there will be other obstacles she will throw in your way, e.g. opposition from her family and asking you to convert. We can see that you're already lusting after her - don't get confused between love and lust. Do yourself a favour, move on and find someone else who won't give you endless problems like a Muslim girl will. You're a Sikh man, you must have heard that Sikh kudiyan are easy lays once you load them with alcohol so if I were you I wouldn't be so judgmental about the ones who do drink and go clubbing. You don't have to drink yourself but if it's sex you want, it's right there for the taking. Go to a big desi party with some Punjabi music, you'll find loads of potential lays there.

I swear you're Muslim?
Original post by Asiangirl_18
Thats ur advice?? He wants to marry, whether its to a Muslim or not, but ur convincing him its better to be a player? Thats controversial lol

Yes he wants to marry but after he mentioned that he wants to "place her on my lap", I doubt that his primary motivation for marriage is love. Hence I recommend he looks elsewhere if he wants sex.

Original post by _howl
I swear you're Muslim?

Yes I'm Muslim, but I recommend a bro to look elsewhere instead of pursuing a Muslim girl who probably won't reciprocate his feelings cos he ain't Muslim too. Especially now he's hinting that he wants sex. Why put yourself through all that BS when there are Sikh girls everywhere who are easy lays? :tongue:
Original post by asif007
Yes he wants to marry but after he mentioned that he wants to "place her on my lap", I doubt that his primary motivation for marriage is love. Hence I recommend he looks elsewhere if he wants sex.

Yes I'm Muslim, but I recommend a bro to look elsewhere instead of pursuing a Muslim girl who probably won't reciprocate his feelings cos he ain't Muslim too. Especially now he's hinting that he wants sex. Why put yourself through all that BS when there are Sikh girls everywhere who are easy lays? :tongue:

That makes sense but u seem pretty derogatory to girls specially the Sikh ones. Dnt u think its a bit rude to label them all as easy lays? Its so vile to say that in my opinion.
Original post by Asiangirl_18
That makes sense but u seem pretty derogatory to girls specially the Sikh ones. Dnt u think its a bit rude to label them all as easy lays? Its so vile to say that in my opinion.

I'm assuming you haven't been to a big Punjabi party. So you probably haven't seen how easy it is to take a Sikh girl home with you after she's had a few drinks. I've done it myself and, from what some of my friends have told me, they have too. In some circles Pakistani guys are apparently very popular with the Sikh girls for obvious reasons. :tongue:
Reply 186
Speaking as a muslim girl myself,

A muslim woman cannot marry a non-muslim man. Its against the religion not culture. So if you really love her then you would need to convert.

However dont covert just to marry her, convert because you believe in the religion. If you convert for her then it will be hard to be faithful to islam because it will require you to pray 5 times, keep away from alcohol and not gambling. If you fall out of love from her then will you carry on being muslim?

Its a very easy religion and you can take it step by step instead of doing it all at once.

Other than that, where is she from? Will her family consider a convert? Your background? Do they want their daughter entering a marriage with a guy who doesnt have the same culture as hers?

So consider the religion and culture. Theres always a chance her family will love you and accept you.

Best wishes
Original post by asif007
I'm assuming you haven't been to a big Punjabi party. So you probably haven't seen how easy it is to take a Sikh girl home with you after she's had a few drinks. I've done it myself and, from what some of my friends have told me, they have too. In some circles Pakistani guys are apparently very popular with the Sikh girls for obvious reasons. :tongue:

Lol K. I doubt you take any girls home. Creep.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Lol K. I doubt you take any girls home. Creep.

Haha, keep telling yourself that. You don't know a thing about me. :tongue:
Original post by asif007
Haha, keep telling yourself that. You don't know a thing about me. :tongue:

I know that you sound like a potential rapist.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I know that you sound like a potential rapist.

IDGAF what you think you know. Go back to mummy.
Original post by asif007

Calling them easy lays is hardly a nice term is it? It's important not to generalise Sikhism and the women so saying they are easy to get with, doesn't make yourself seem any favourable. Are you an expert on taking Sikh women home then?
Original post by asif007
IDGAF what you think you know. Go back to mummy.

:smile:
Reply 193
Original post by asif007

Come on, man. From one Muslim to another, that's not a way to be talking about girls in general - regardless of whatever religion they are. It's embarrassing. The better thing to do would be to advise him well, and the even better thing to do would be to respect his religion and maintain the respect in ours.
I agree with the comments of the sister posted above. Dont say you will convert for her if you have to out of love, as what follows after may be extremely pointless. Convert only because you want to practice the religion (Islam). Love has many hardships and for her family to even consider accepting you (if) it leads to marriage will question you on many reasons! Your family may disapprove if you convert and cut ties from you. This is not an overnight decision its a life changing one so lets not get too filmy here!
Original post by asif007

Still.. it's just not something u brag about tbh kus no one is gonna take too kindly to that. And tbh yeh our Asian lads are pretty fit so I get why they would go for them lol :wink:
Original post by Rhythmical
Calling them easy lays is hardly a nice term is it? It's important not to generalise Sikhism and the women so saying they are easy to get with, doesn't make yourself seem any favourable. Are you an expert on taking Sikh women home then?

I agree. 'Easy lays' is a disgusting statement. And it is true that Sikhism is against behavior such as drinking, sex before marriage, dressing immodestly.

I simply stated that I found it hard to find Sikh women to abide by all these principles. Not that there aren't any, there are just a minority.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TW3 AllDayFam
A freshie from the subcontinent is miles better than your average fat desi slut from B'ham .

Sounds like someone got rejected, you poor thing, it's okay I'm sure you can purchase a sex doll.
Original post by TW3 AllDayFam
No, I am definitely better off with my Freshie. She is Tamil actually, I cannot recommend them highly enough.

How many accounts have you amassed? How long has it been now? A couple months of crap posting and being banned? It must surely get boring and frustrating? Continually amassing many accounts and posting like a desperate and sexually frustrated idiot?
Original post by Anonymous
How many accounts have you amassed? How long has it been now? A couple months of crap posting and being banned? It must surely get boring and frustrating? Continually amassing many accounts and posting like a desperate and sexually frustrated idiot?

and whats that got to do with the OP? Sounds like youre the troll to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending