The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

tfw you went to sleep when most of the people were getting up for work :colonhash:
Reply 3001
Y'all i swear where the **** is this loan I'm bout to starve to death :lol:
ok it's not that deep i still have parents+ overdraft but still
my rent's due soon :cry:
I am sooooo extremely obnoxiously happy!got into a medical college.
Omg yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy! :u
My feet hurt and we're out of cookies and milk my life has been a sinking ****ing ship
I am the luckiest girl :love: i also have a cold :/
Hugs for all you lovely people :love: :grouphugs: :grouphugs: :grouphugs: :love:
Strange. For some reason I picture myself dating a French woman named Elisa and she will have blonde hair. :colone:
why do i always crave of unhealthy things :cry:
now i am craving of fries
Original post by cupcakes87
Hugs for all you lovely people :love: :grouphugs: :grouphugs: :grouphugs: :love:

:hugs:
Im feeling high :biggrin: @0to100
Migraine. :frown:
Fed up :frown:
Original post by Saba XD
Migraine. :frown:

aw take some pain killers and might go to sleep early <3
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Fed up :frown:

of what x
Original post by lifeisterrible99

of what x

-Life.
-Feeling lonely and alone in this world.
-Family.
-Seeing "happy family" rubbish like adverts and shows etc.
-Christmas.
-Life.
-Feeling lonely and alone in this world.
-Family.
-Seeing "happy family" rubbish like adverts and shows etc.
-Christmas.

awww :hugs:
you know you gotta make through it because you have to live and to live you gotta make yourself happy :smile: otherwise you will find it difficult to cope with everything like i do xx but all we need is strength to take the first step and everything will become easier <3
Christmas is the time to make a change in you... you'll happiness everywhere and lights/colours which will make you feel better x
dont give up hun we all gotta make it through and whoever make is through is the strongest person :h:
awww :hugs:
you know you gotta make through it because you have to live and to live you gotta make yourself happy :smile: otherwise you will find it difficult to cope with everything like i do xx but all we need is strength to take the first step and everything will become easier <3
Christmas is the time to make a change in you... you'll happiness everywhere and lights/colours which will make you feel better x
dont give up hun we all gotta make it through and whoever make is through is the strongest person :h:

Why live though?? Whats the point of living?? And sorry to hear that about you.
I lost strength though :/ and that doesnt always become easier after the first step tbh.
Do you think so?? And lights and colour dont really make me feel better they have the opposite effect :/
Thank you for the wise words and encouragement.
Original post by Rhythmical
Strange. For some reason I picture myself dating a French woman named Elisa and she will have blonde hair. :colone:

Good luck. :tongue:

Pain killers stopped working for me long ago.
Am i such a bad person?? Is that why im so like a unseen ghost :/

Whats the point in life ????
(edited 7 years ago)
Why live though?? Whats the point of living?? And sorry to hear that about you.
I lost strength though :/ and that doesnt always become easier after the first step tbh.
Do you think so?? And lights and colour dont really make me feel better they have the opposite effect :/
Thank you for the wise words and encouragement.

so you think no one loves you? you have no aim to achieve? you have no hopes or dreams? its ok hun <3
its always hard to gear up because at first you have no encouragement to do anything but once you take the first step... you'll become stronger and stronger because you know you have to do it because there is no point of giving up... if you see a littler difference in your life, you will know that it making you feel better and you'll have the motivation to carry on doing <3
why do they makes you feel the opposite... everyone is happy and smiling which spreads the positive environment and its proven that happiness is the medicine which should be spread xx it will take time to show its magic
girl you need to give it a go :hugs: pm me if you need to share anything xx

Original post by Saba XD

Pain killers stopped working for me long ago.

then i have to tell you my method :tongue:
either watch something that will distract you from whatever makes your head hurts because whenever i think about my past traumatic events, i go nuts and my head gets crazy and i get very traumatised so i usually go on youtube and watch funny videos or whatever makes me calm... if not then i'll wrap my head with a scarf and go to sleep <3
so you think no one loves you? you have no aim to achieve? you have no hopes or dreams? its ok hun <3
its always hard to gear up because at first you have no encouragement to do anything but once you take the first step... you'll become stronger and stronger because you know you have to do it because there is no point of giving up... if you see a littler difference in your life, you will know that it making you feel better and you'll have the motivation to carry on doing <3
why do they makes you feel the opposite... everyone is happy and smiling which spreads the positive environment and its proven that happiness is the medicine which should be spread xx it will take time to show its magic
girl you need to give it a go :hugs: pm me if you need to share anything xx

I do think that to all of them and more tbh.
And i agree with that and that might be true,
Idk why they make me feel the opposite maybe i feel i dont deserve happiness :/ idk tbh.
Thank you for the advice and encouragement i appreciate it :smile:
And thank you i will try to and thanks for the offer :smile:

Latest