Scroll to see replies

Original post by h333

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by ash92:)
Yes, he is reciting ayaat from Surah an-Nisaa'. See here:

http://legacy.quran.com/4/105-110

Thanks for the link :smile:
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:When Allah decreed the Creation He pledged Himself by writing in His book which is laid down with Him: My mercy prevails over my wrath. It was related by Muslim. (also by al-Bukhari, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah)
On the authority of Zayd ibn Khalid al-Juhaniyy (may Allah be pleased with him), who said:The Messenger of Allah (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) led the morning prayer for us at al-Hudaybiyah following rainfall during the night. When the Prophet (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) finished, he faced the people and said to them: Do you know what your Lord has said? They said: Allah and his Messenger know best. He said: This morning one of my servants became a believer in Me and one a disbeliever. As for him who said: We have been given rain by virtue of Allah and His mercy, that one is a believer in Me, a disbeliever in the stars (2); and as for him who said: We have been given rain by such-and-such a star, that one is a disbeliever in Me, a believer in the stars. (2) The pre-Islamic Arabs believed that rain was brought about by the movement of stars. This Hadith draws attention to the fact that whatever be the direct cause of such natural phenomena as rain, it is Allah the Almighty who is the Disposer of all things. It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Malik and an-Nasa'i)
Original post by HAnwar
Don't forget Fajr will be an hour earlier :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I realised this today but how come?
Original post by Squish•
I realised this today but how come?

time is going an hour back :smile:
Original post by lifeisterrible99
time is going an hour back :smile:

oooh that's rubbish!
Original post by Squish•
oooh that's rubbish!

why

Sorry sir, never again. :redface:
Original post by Enginerd.
Sorry sir, never again. :redface:

:smug:
:lol:
@h333
sis do you have a cat?
Original post by HAnwar
Don't forget Fajr will be an hour earlier :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I used to hate that hour change so much omdz. Alhamdulilah we dnt have it in Saudi, or so I think we don't...:s-smilie:
Original post by lifeisterrible99
why

because that means less sleep
x

hey is that urs, do all ginger cats have a white chest or something?
[video="youtube;Fopz2JnTPm8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fopz2JnTPm8[/video]
Original post by HAnwar
Why do you keep adding 'hyperbole' at the end of my replies?

Posted from TSR Mobile

sorry i did it once by accident and then decided to see if people actually read the blue bit an how long it would take to realise
Original post by Squish•
hey is that urs, do all ginger cats have a white chest or something?

Nope, it's not mine :teehee:

I would like to have a cat but my dad is scared of cats :lol: :facepalm:
Nope, it's not mine :teehee:

Haha oh okay i was just wondering why that specific part of ginger cats is always white. I love them, they're really good because they keep away any other animals too

Speaking of pets, I once had a sunni friend tell me that it is forbidden to keep a black dog. Obviously I was completely perplexed and asked why, the reply being that "[apparently] when it's dark, you can see their eyes which [by some mystical formula] causes them to be more mischievous".

Have you come across such a hadith (out of interest)?

Spoiler

Original post by mil88
Speaking of pets, I once had a sunni friend tell me that it is forbidden to keep a black dog. Obviously I was completely perplexed and asked why, the reply being that "[apparently] when it's dark, you can see their eyes which [by some mystical formula] causes them to be more mischievous".

Have you come across such a hadith (out of interest)?

Spoiler

This is a link about keeping dogs in general where it gives sources: https://islamqa.info/en/377

Latest

Trending

Trending