The Student Room Group

Plagiarism Checkers

I used a plagiarism checker called quetext to check for plagiarism. After I did it I found out that sites like these often sell essays that are submitted to their sites, getting the writer of the essay in trouble for plagiarism. How much of a concern is this?
Reply 1
Original post by throwaway22222
I used a plagiarism checker called quetext to check for plagiarism. After I did it I found out that sites like these often sell essays that are submitted to their sites, getting the writer of the essay in trouble for plagiarism. How much of a concern is this?

That's pretty bad of them trying to prevent plagiarism by causing plagiarism. I wouldn't worry too much about it but if it does get flagged up you can always appeal and tell the sqa your situation. Try not to use those sites again just to be on the safe side
Original post by Clorox
That's pretty bad of them trying to prevent plagiarism by causing plagiarism. I wouldn't worry too much about it but if it does get flagged up you can always appeal and tell the sqa your situation. Try not to use those sites again just to be on the safe side

Thanks
Reply 3
Did anything flag up on this? As ive used the same site and just submitted mine today?:/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending