The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I feel like I'm not a human. Or maybe I am. Who knows. But how much can a human take? Uni stress + messed up family issues. Life's hard.
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
I do think that to all of them and more tbh.
And i agree with that and that might be true,
Idk why they make me feel the opposite maybe i feel i dont deserve happiness :/ idk tbh.
Thank you for the advice and encouragement i appreciate it :smile:
And thank you i will try to and thanks for the offer :smile:

:hugs:

everyone deserves happiness unless the person has wrong intentions to hurts others x
me, you and others, we all deserve joy... we just need to work a little hard for it <3
its ok hun :hugs:

Original post by BrokenLife
I feel like I'm not a human. Or maybe I am. Who knows. But how much can a human take? Uni stress + messed up family issues. Life's hard.

life is not easy to live... you'll have a lot of hurdles but its would be great if you can manage it
hope everything will be ok xx
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lifeisterrible99
everyone deserves happiness unless the person has wrong intentions to hurts others x
me, you and others, we all deserve joy... we just need to work a little hard for it <3

Maybe so and thank you :hugs:

life is not easy to live... you'll have a lot of hurdles but its would be great if you can manage it
hope everything will be ok xx

I'm trying, I'm trying my best from the last 10 years tbh but seriously on the edge on of no control now.

But thank you so much. :smile: Bless you!
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Maybe so and thank you :hugs:

no need to say thanks x

Original post by BrokenLife
I'm trying, I'm trying my best from the last 10 years tbh but seriously on the edge on of no control now.

But thank you so much. :smile: Bless you!

aw be strong <3
no need to say thanks x

aw be strong <3

Oh okay
WOAH you are so lucky!

Spoiler

I wish I lived to closer to one of these! I bet it was so good. What was your favourite part?
How was Tekken 7? And I can't remember but is Tekken X Street fighter cancelled?
haha I can see myself doing the same if I ever could be asked to go :rofl:

Spoiler

I live a couple hours north of Manchester, which is the closest :laugh: Not too far, but costs so much on the train omg
I'm going to a couple of cons in London in 2017 as well so I need to save my money :tongue:
That sounds really cool I swear to anything I'll make it one year :laugh:
Happy ^_^

Great day.
Great wedding.
Wonderful people.
I'm just so tired now.
:yep:

Spoiler

Original post by PandaCalavera
Happy ^_^

Great day.
Great wedding.
Wonderful people.
I'm just so tired now.

ah so glad to hear! :jumphug: Weddings are so lovely!
Go relax, you earned it bruh :yep:
Yeah, absolute pain :laugh: I went to a convention in London last year and had to leave at 1am to get there on time it was so bad oml
The nearest is stuff like Film and Comic-Con in Newcastle, but it looks a bit crap and even that's like an hour and a half on the train :laugh: I live completely in the middle of nowhere lol. I'll probably end up going to MCM Birmingham one time though if I can sort out a place to stay with my family down there :crossedf:
Very excited for these two next year. Gonna meet loads of people from the TV shows and stuff I watch :woo:
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah, that's a good point thanks. I'm hoping to be staying in a hotel over the weekend as well, and the day before, so at least I'll have like a base lol
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
ah so glad to hear! :jumphug: Weddings are so lovely!
Go relax, you earned it bruh :yep:

They really are ;-; made me feel so fuzzy. Adorable.

Hope you're having a good weekend! <3
Original post by PandaCalavera
They really are ;-; made me feel so fuzzy. Adorable.

Hope you're having a good weekend! <3

:hugs:It's ok. Just work.
Sounds great :smile: , I've also been a fan of tekken for a long time, I played the first one on the original PS, I think I skipped 2 and played to 3. Tag tournament was clunky, but the second one was amazing and tekken 5 is certainly one of my favourite games. Ahh, I think that's the one that had controversy over the outfit?
I've been waiting for TXSF, because Bamco is a better company than capcom and I prefer 3D fighting to 2D.
Supposed to dress up at work for Halloween but haven't the confidence to do it lmao

Wouldn't even know what to wear smh
Like I need to go to the toilet...drinking 2 litres of water at once does that I guess :biggrin:

Latest