The Student Room Group

How to tell a girl you like them?

Any suggestions?

Scroll to see replies

Yo *****, your face. I like that ****
Reply 2
Can you speak? Then put some words together and say it to her honestly from your own mouth. Be upfront about it, don't beat about the bush and then work out whether she might like you too.
Reply 3
Original post by asif007
Can you speak? Then put some words together and say it to her honestly from your own mouth. Be upfront about it, don't beat about the bush and then work out whether she might like you too.

there's been lots of hints, touching of hair around me seems to be very common
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
there's been lots of hints, touching of hair around me seems to be very common

You haven't told her you like her yet, so why are you bothering with this hair-touching BS? That means nothing coming from a girl. Tell her straight up and don't keep guessing whether she's giving you signals.
Reply 5
Ask her out.

I just feel "confessing" is just so cheesy because she might not know how to respond.
Any suggestions?

Keep calm
I would suggest you do your best (before approaching her) to find out about her. A lot of people I know tend to approach girls without a second's thought only to find out that they're not single or something like that. Don't whatever you do approach her straight away with a proposition. A serious proposition like that needs a lot of thought sometimes and if she's not considered you before, she would be more inclined to say no if she was surprised. Ask about her. Usually, when you ask around, especially her friends, they would tell her that you are asking about her and she would have time to think about it, about you, and react to you with interest or disinterest. This helps the process.
(edited 7 years ago)
Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SilverActor2033
Yo *****, your face. I like that ****

Trying to figure expletives , pissing me off :P
Reply 10
Any suggestions?

With words
Just tell her. It'd recommend it being only you and her there when you tell her though, as it'd most likely be v awkward if there's a lot of people about. If you can't straight out tell her you like her, just compliment her every now and then and I'm sure she'll get the hint.

Or send her/tag her in a meme - that's the real way to a girl's heart :wink:
Any suggestions?

Being honestly by telling reasons. Honest guys are very appreciated. Break the ice, give the shy up.
Original post by UWS
Ask her out.

I just feel "confessing" is just so cheesy because she might not know how to respond.

Confessing feels more like the sort of thing you're supposed to do when you might never see them again and need to speedrun everything before they leave you.
we've already kissed, that an issue?
bump
bump

again
Honestly I think you should just ask her out, "confessing" is a bit awkward to respond to

If you've kissed I think you're probably in with a good enough chance
Like this: [video="youtube;VoW9czgQBqE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoW9czgQBqE[/video]
Reads title.

we've already kissed, that an issue?

:wtf:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending