The Student Room Group

How productive has your half term been?

How much work did you get done? Did you all just end up procrastinating on here? :colonhash:

Ready for school tomorrow? :colone:

And for those who are lucky enough not to get a half term, how was your weekend?

Scroll to see replies

Just procrastinated :s-smilie:

Paid the price for it yesterday.
Alright alright I'll admit. Just managed to do homework they set us (not very much at all). The only sort of revision was research methods notes for psychology. As every student says, I'll work hard from now on.
Procrastinating:u:........
Original post by UWS
How much work did you get done?

Original post by UWS
Did you all just end up procrastinating on here? :colonhash:

Original post by UWS

Original post by UWS
how was your weekend?

(edited 7 years ago)
Done absolutely nothing apart from one S1 paper.
Have another week though so might do some work next week.
Reply 7
im grounded for a year lol but at least i got loads of work done !!!
Original post by saraxh

Precisely lol.
Original post by UWS
How much work did you get done? Did you all just end up procrastinating on here? :colonhash:

And for those who are lucky enough not to get a half term, how was your weekend?

chem:revised 3 of the 21 sub topics i had to revise for my mock :cry2: (for sure failing my mock tomorrow :cry:
bio: done nothing for it apart from a past paper (therefore failing the mock on tuesday)
maths......done everything (omg i feel proud i at least completed something :ahee:)

nope, preparing to fail :frown:

TSR runined it :lol:

ok, now i'm goint TSR byeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wavey:
Original post by UWS

finished prison break
Does watching 2 series of black mirror and the whole of American Horror Story: Hotel count as productive?

If not I also ranked up on counter strike.

I'm ****ed lol
Original post by UWS

Things I got done:Interview prep no.1 + Interview
EPQ first draft (lol it's awful but it's done so hah)Violin practice (well once but shh)Maths homework (finished this morning :woo:)
That's it lol.
To do:Chemistry HW (for tomorrow last period :flute:)TSA prep for WednesdayPhysics Test revision for Wednesday (but not too concerned over that)More violin practice :colondollar:
Reply 13
Absolutely nothing, but today still counts and i plan on getting everything done by today :wink:
I'm in year 13 and spent the week on work experience 8-5 everyday. I spent the evenings seeing family who I haven't seen in months and last weekend I had a break. My school specifically told my subject teachers to lower my work load to accomodate for this, especially as stress almost hospitalised me in September, but what did they do? They set more than they had said and now I'm spending my Sunday crying over my laptop trying to complete 4 essays. XD
just about managed to finish my hwk (nearly) but done no revision or anything just hwk and my mocks are in 5 weeks :/
I've been preparing for an admissions assessment that you're not supposed to prepare for (but we all know that others will be preparing and i wanna do alright in it). I've also been to the theatre and shopping and stuff. I feel like I've not done any homework but at the same time i feel like I'm kind of on top of it.
i have teacher training day tomorrow
so no school

woop
Reply 18
Look at it this way ... I've eaten a lot of food.
I've done nothing. I need another week off. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest