The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City University of London

I would like to take Financial Economics or Banking and International Finance at City, however I was unable to attend any of the open days. So has anyone been there and/or has knowledge of the courses. If so does it look good.
Reply 1
Hey, I studied at City University for 4 years.
I don't know anything specific about those courses though but it's a great uni for finance related courses, Cass is one of the best for those kind of courses so definitely take a look at it. Some will give you the opportunity to take a placement as well.
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
Hey, I studied at City University for 4 years.
I don't know anything specific about those courses though but it's a great uni for finance related courses, Cass is one of the best for those kind of courses so definitely take a look at it. Some will give you the opportunity to take a placement as well.

Thanks for reply man, I like the details of the course but I haven't heard too many good things about student life. Is it really as bad as people say it is?
Reply 3
Original post by JPDC99
Thanks for reply man, I like the details of the course but I haven't heard too many good things about student life. Is it really as bad as people say it is?

It used to be terrible, don't get me wrong. It has definitely improved over the last year though and I think things will be better in the coming years.
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
It used to be terrible, don't get me wrong. It has definitely improved over the last year though and I think things will be better in the coming years.

Nice, is there a good student's union there?
Reply 5
Original post by JPDC99
Nice, is there a good student's union there?

Yeah, it's okay I guess. They weren't too supportive of me when I complained about something 3 years ago but that was then, it's pretty decent for events (when they do it lol).
Reply 6
Original post by UWS
Yeah, it's okay I guess. They weren't too supportive of me when I complained about something 3 years ago but that was then, it's pretty decent for events (when they do it lol).

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending