Scroll to see replies

Original post by Saba XD
Nope.

WOW lol :biggrin: How could you not :lol: I just look it so much :wink:
Original post by Banana00
:heart::heart::heart:

:u::colondollar::p:o:K::K::K::K::K::adore::adore::angel::angel::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::bee2::bee2::bee2::bee2::bee2::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::bear::bear::bear::beer::beer::bee::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::blush::blush::blush::blush::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::captain::captain::captain::chaplin::chaplin::chaplin::clap2::clap2::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::curious::curious::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cyber::cyber::cyber::cyber::cyber::cyber::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::daydreaming::daydreaming::date::date::date::date::date::date::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::five::five::five::five::five::five::flamingo::flamingo::flamingo::flamingo::flamingo::flamingo::flamingo::flamingo::flamingo::fluffy::fluffy::fluffy::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::gah::gah::gah::gah::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::godancing::godancing::godancing::godancing::godancing::godancing::godancing::godancing::godancing::godancing::godancing::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::koala::koala::koala::koala::koala::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::llama::llama::llama::llama::llama::llama::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::london::london::london::london::london::london::love::love::love::love::lovehug::lovehug::lovehug::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::mistletoe::mistletoe::mistletoe::mistletoe::mmm::mmm::mmm::mmm::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::suith::suith::suith::suith::suith::suith::suith::suith::suith::suith::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teddy::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wink2::wink2::wink2::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::ymca::ymca::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yep::yep::yep::yes::yes::yes::worm::wtf::worm2::worm2::worm2::worm2::worm2::worm2:

Spoiler

Wow, how long did that take you? :biggrin:What's with that all of that? :tongue:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Wow, how long did that take you? :biggrin:What's with that all of that? :tongue:

Longer than I'm proud to admit :facepalm::doh:
:laugh::laugh:

I was shipping you two! :colondollar: #sorrynotsorry

Banana :h::h:
Original post by Banana00
Longer than I'm proud to admit :facepalm::doh:
:laugh::laugh:

I was shipping you two! :colondollar: #sorrynotsorry

Haha it's okay :biggrin:
Shipping me with who? :blush:
Reply 104
Eye Colour? Brown/Black
Body Shape? (Fat,Skinny,Average) Average
Glasses or no glasses? glasses
Hair Colour? black
Hair Length? long
Hair Texture? wavy/curly
Height? 5'6
Skin Colour? brown
Race? indian?
Gender? female
Maybe age if you want, 17

is that u in the pic?
Original post by uws
a human being :smile:

It won't let me give you a thumbs up :frown:
Haha it's okay :biggrin:
Shipping me with who? :blush:

@Reachin4TheStars
@The_Technocrat

:colondollar::K:

:moon:

:eek: really? i dont even know him :lol:
:eek: really? i dont even know him :lol:

I quoted you conversation in my original post. :o::tongue:

:eek3::eek4::eek3::eek4::eek3::eek4::eek3::eek4::eek3::eek4::eek3::eek4::eek3::eek4::eek3::eek4:

X

brown
fat
no glasses
black hair
greasy hair
5'4
pale brown
indian
transexual (Male to female)
So it is what it says^. I would be intrigued to find out what you people of tsr think i look like, please be nice because I'm not the most confident person when it comes to my looks. Please comment on:
Eye Colour?
Body Shape? (Fat,Skinny,Average)
Glasses or no glasses?
Hair Colour?
Hair Length?
Hair Texture?
Height?
Skin Colour?
Race?
Gender?
Maybe age if you want,

I'll post a pic of myself when someone gets quite close or gets it correct :smile:
Thank you for your contributions in advance.
@FireFreezer77 will help you, as he will give you some hints.

Startingg now :tongue:

A Barbie doll? :coma:

Quick Reply

Latest