The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Accommodation swap - Clifton site for City site

Currently located in Peverell (Block C, flat 15, room 6) Brilliant accommodation, very social, flat mates are very social too. Looking for a swap with city accommodation as all my lectures are there.
Reply 1
Hi joe mac

I got a Gill Street North accommodation is available for standard en suite 44 weeks contract £140.35 so per year adds up to £6,175.40. It only 3 mins walk to the university very good location and nice accommodation. If interested please reply here or send a private message I won't be able take swaps since i am moving to a private accommadation Thanks for looking very much appreciated.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello would you like to swap with me, I have a great city NTU site flat. I have a room vacant in Victoria halls in nottingham, only £102 per week with an ensuite and a big, spacious room with a double bed and lots of storage space. Victoria halls is right in the centre of the city, very close to Aldi and victoria centre and it is right next to a bus stop. THE RENT IS PAID UNTIL JANUARY, and you can move in asap so I am just looking for someone to continue paying it after January. My flatmates are very friendly and polite.
Reply 3
Original post by demibola
Hello would you like to swap with me, I have a great city NTU site flat. I have a room vacant in Victoria halls in nottingham, only £102 per week with an ensuite and a big, spacious room with a double bed and lots of storage space. Victoria halls is right in the centre of the city, very close to Aldi and victoria centre and it is right next to a bus stop. THE RENT IS PAID UNTIL JANUARY, and you can move in asap so I am just looking for someone to continue paying it after January. My flatmates are very friendly and polite.

Hello only just seen this. This offer still available?

Quick Reply

Latest