The Student Room Group

Applying for an AAA course with A*AB predicted grades

A*AB are currently my predicted grades. There is a possibility that the B may eventually get moved up to a B but im not sure how likely this will be. Is there any point applying to a course requiring AAA. Also, if I was predicted A*A*B instead what about then? I would be applying for computer science, with the A* prediction in maths and the B in economics. The only specific A level you need for the course is maths.
Original post by coatsoft
A*AB are currently my predicted grades. There is a possibility that the B may eventually get moved up to a B but im not sure how likely this will be. Is there any point applying to a course requiring AAA. Also, if I was predicted A*A*B instead what about then? I would be applying for computer science, with the A* prediction in maths and the B in economics. The only specific A level you need for the course is maths.

Hmm it depends if that university insists on an A grade as the minimum. What did you get at as?
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Hmm it depends if that university insists on an A grade as the minimum. What did you get at as?

BBD :/
Original post by coatsoft
BBD :/

I wouldn't risk AAA places or at least contact then before applying

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending