The Student Room Group

Meet up in Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DolphinMan
If that is you on the Avatar pic I don't think they have anything to worry about.
You seem like a nice girl.

id find it more worrying ... a beautiful girl as an Avatar = perfect way to lure someone somewhere. :smile:
Original post by dididid
id find it more worrying ... a beautiful girl as an Avatar = perfect way to lure someone somewhere. :smile:

You are right, but in this case I think that it's really her.
But don't sue me ( or your grievibg parents) if it turns out it wasn't her.
Reply 22
Original post by dididid

Thanks hahaha thank my mum and dad for the looks, good to know that my Portuguese features off my dad suit me well :colone::biggrin:
Original post by AlPacino
Thanks hahaha thank my mum and dad for the looks, good to know that my Portuguese features off my dad suit me well :colone::biggrin:

Your half Portuguese and half English?.
Reply 24
Your half Portuguese and half English?.

Yep my dads side are all Portuguese/Indian/Pakistani and my mums side is English/Irish so I'm a bit of a mix :biggrin:
I feel like a meetup with weirdos from this site would be a terrible idea.
Reply 26
Original post by pairofjeans

Hm bad thing is though you don't know who is and whose not, best to bring other people i.e close friends and phones too just to be more safer
Hm bad thing is though you don't know who is and whose not, best to bring other people i.e close friends and phones too just to be more safer

If you're serious then just invite people on facebook or something. All I'm saying is I'd advise against it all
Original post by pairofjeans

It will defenitely be very very cringy.
Reply 29
It will defenitely be very very cringy.

Ahh I dunno I'm always doing spontaneous stuff haha, I feel like that may get me in trouble though like your all saying :biggrin:
Yep my dads side are all Portuguese/Indian/Pakistani and my mums side is English/Irish so I'm a bit of a mix :biggrin:

im part pakistani aswell:smile: ... also i agree that meeting a bunch of people from tsr is a bad idea unless you like getting stabbed...
Reply 31
Original post by dididid
im part pakistani aswell:smile: ... also i agree that meeting a bunch of people from tsr is a bad idea unless you like getting stabbed...

hahaha may be true, it's just I was looking on some other forms and they seem to be doing it to but in London so I was like hm maybe do a meetup in the North :biggrin:
You sure you aren't an axe murderer?, i mean the printworks isn't very well lit, may be scary to meet a stranger there....
Yeah i'll come! We can play a game of who can guess the smell of my handkerchief! i love that game :smile:
I would advise against making a meet up public, you never know who will turn up and it's best to get to know people first before arranging a meet up. Either get their numbers via PM or something and build up a rapport.
(edited 7 years ago)
hahaha may be true, it's just I was looking on some other forms and they seem to be doing it to but in London so I was like hm maybe do a meetup in the North :biggrin:

fair enough... a tsr meet up would consist of a bunch of people on there phones or studying for the entire time... would be pretty boring.
Reply 36
Original post by Rhythmical
I would advise against making a meet up public, you never know who will turn up

ye, could be me :colone:
Original post by RobML
ye, could be me :colone:

I'm sure it would be a pleasant surprise, might find a nice northern woman.
I go to Xaverian and I'm bored of the so called friends that I've made there. I actually would want to meet up, but I'd give you my sc so you can see that I'm not some weirdo.
Reply 39
Jesus guys hahaha :colone::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending