The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sabertooth
It gave me really bad insomnia.

Yeah that happened to me as well but after being on it for a year it wasn't as bad.

Thanks for the reply everyone it really helped.
Seriously considering taking tomorrow off college so I can get some work done. I don't know what it is, but I just can't do it. It has to be in tomorrow, and I won't have time to do it if I'm there. I haven't been doing so hot physically this week either, so I could do with doing my usual half day on Tuesday before jumping back into a full day after nearly two weeks off. I just really don't want them to think I can't cope with the course
Original post by Indieboohoo1
Really. What happened to you while you were on it? If you don't mind me asking. :smile:

I took it and about 20 minutes later I collapsed at home. My daddy had to lift me into bed. I could barely stand on it, I showered sitting down.
Ended up having to leave work early. Feel horrible.
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Seriously considering taking tomorrow off college so I can get some work done. I don't know what it is, but I just can't do it. It has to be in tomorrow, and I won't have time to do it if I'm there. I haven't been doing so hot physically this week either, so I could do with doing my usual half day on Tuesday before jumping back into a full day after nearly two weeks off. I just really don't want them to think I can't cope with the course

I'm sure they will understand, it is not your fault if you feel physically or mentally unwell. :console:
Original post by Airmed
I'm sure they will understand, it is not your fault if you feel physically or mentally unwell. :console:

I hope so. I asked my progression coach if she thought I was doing well with my attendance, and she said she was really happy with me, but the course leader took me out of a class a couple of weeks ago to talk about whether I'd be able to carry on because I had to take 4 days off, some of which was spent in hospital, even though as soon as I got out I got straight back into college and everything :dontknow: I think they're worried my attendance will end up like it was a couple of years ago (20%), but I need them to keep me on to prove otherwise :laugh:

Sorry you're feeling horrible :frown: :hugs:
I hope so. I asked my progression coach if she thought I was doing well with my attendance, and she said she was really happy with me, but the course leader took me out of a class a couple of weeks ago to talk about whether I'd be able to carry on because I had to take 4 days off, some of which was spent in hospital, even though as soon as I got out I got straight back into college and everything :dontknow: I think they're worried my attendance will end up like it was a couple of years ago (20%), but I need them to keep me on to prove otherwise :laugh:

Sorry you're feeling horrible :frown: :hugs:

I'm sure that they will understand, you're not really slacking or anything! :yep:

Original post by Airmed
I'm sure that they will understand, you're not really slacking or anything! :yep:

Thank you :hugs:
Back in the thread :smile:

Bearing news which i wish was good, but it isnt :frown:
My MH issues are not getting any better. The OCD i can sort of deal with, same with the anxiety. But the depression, no way! It sucks and i dont know how to eradicate it :/
Ugh im not a fan of this but must soldier on! :smile:
Just gotta power through it!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Back in the thread :smile:

Bearing news which i wish was good, but it isnt :frown:
My MH issues are not getting any better. The OCD i can sort of deal with, same with the anxiety. But the depression, no way! It sucks and i dont know how to eradicate it :/
Ugh im not a fan of this but must soldier on! :smile:
Just gotta power through it!

Didn't realise you'd even left, tbh... Must be getting less observant in my old age! :shakecane:

"Just keep swimming" :h:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Didn't realise you'd even left, tbh... Must be getting less observant in my old age! :shakecane:

"Just keep swimming" :h:

Well i say left, i mean i hadnt posted in this thread for a while. Im here now though :smile:
Aww youre fine :smile: Youre not getting old, youre very young and fresh :smile:

Hehe, i like that :biggrin:
One shall try :smile:
Hi

Just wanna know does anyone have any ideas or methods that work, to help stop or lessen the urge to punish yourself. :/
What is the difference between an anxiety and panic attack?

I think ive been having them, but I just can't figure out how to stop it. It comes with a series of negative thoughts
So pretty dissasociative state at work. This is fun. No idea what my heads doing. Its certainly not with my body

Posted from TSR Mobile
Forgot who mentioned secret santa, but whoever said about it I'm up for it? I can't for the life of me remember who it was :hide:

Halloween tomorrow. As my work place is rather famous for its dressing up, we're allowed to dress up for Halloween. I'm hoping that people don't think I'm not making a effort... I only had 24 hours notice. :ninja:
Make it stop, it's becoming so frequent, I cant let anyone see me like this :frown:
Original post by Midnightmemories
Forgot who mentioned secret santa, but whoever said about it I'm up for it? I can't for the life of me remember who it was :hide:

Halloween tomorrow. As my work place is rather famous for its dressing up, we're allowed to dress up for Halloween. I'm hoping that people don't think I'm not making a effort... I only had 24 hours notice. :ninja:

Was fury face. But its just for interest atm. More infor will be out soon.

Different people will be dressed up more than others. I was the only 1 dressed up tonight at work. But there was a few of us were dressed up yesterday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got off the phone and managed to get a 10:10 appointment for today with the doctor. I'm so nervous. My heart is racing already
Just got off the phone and managed to get a 10:10 appointment for today with the doctor. I'm so nervous. My heart is racing already

Well done for phoning up! I hate phones with a passion, so always admire those who have the guts to ring doctor's surgeries, etc. It takes me about a week minimum to psych myself up to phone my GP surgery :facepalm:

Good luck :hugs:
Happy Halloween everyone :biggrin: :woo: have fun with whatever you're doing for today :hugs:

OCD magical thought stuff

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest