The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by h333
Verse of the day SubhanAllah :h::

ﻳَٰٓﺄَﻳَّﺘُﻬَﺎ ٱﻟﻨَّﻔْﺲُ ٱﻟْﻤُﻄْﻤَﺌِﻨَّﺔُ

Ya ayyatuha alnnafsu almutmainnatu

(To the righteous soul will be said: ) " O (thou) soul, in (complete) rest and satisfaction!

An opening to such a beautiful segment of the Surah :yep:
Narrated / Authority Of: Abu Huraira
who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "The gates of Paradise will be opened on Mondays and on Thursdays, and every servant [of Allah] who associates nothing with Allah will be forgiven, except for the man who has a grudge against his brother. [About them] it will be said: 'Delay these two until they are reconciled; delay these two until they are reconciled.'"

It was related by Muslim (also by Malik and Abu Dawud).
Reply 5985
Original post by ash92
:hmmmm:

It is delicious, I made some for the guests.
Original post by ash92:)
An opening to such a beautiful segment of the Surah :yep:

Indeed, SubhanAllah.

[QUOTE=ash92[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];68295086]

SubhanAllah.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
Wa'alaykum Assalaam. Hope you're well :h:

Mantu (Afghan dumplings) is great too :ahee:

Alhamdulillah I'm good. Just getting ready for college which starts tomorrow ahhh

how are you?
Reply 5987
Original post by ak143244
Alhamdulillah I'm good. Just getting ready for college which starts tomorrow ahhh

how are you?

Oh good...holidays over already :redface:

I am good Alhamdulillah. Btw how you getting on with reading the Qu'ran?
Original post by h333
It is delicious, I made some for the guests

Spoiler

What is that :eek:
Does anyone know if u see a dream about prophet muhammad saw if u just thinking about something that had to do with him??
Like when people are thinking about something a lot they dream about it.
Reply 5990
Original post by Al-farhan
What is that :eek:

It is an Afghan dish called mantu. It is dumplings , usually stuffed with beef or lamb meat aftet it has been mixed with chopped onions and spices.
Original post by Squish•
Does anyone know if u see a dream about prophet muhammad saw if u just thinking about something that had to do with him??
Like when people are thinking about something a lot they dream about it.

May well be the case. In fact, I recall reading something about this matter where the reply to "how do I see the Prophet (peace be upon him) in a dream?" (after denouncing a 'wird' mentioned by the questioner) explained that love for him, admiration for him and reflecting upon his life were things that may cause this to happen. The answer also mentioned that, should one see him in a dream, it is genuine (referring to the hadeeth).
Original post by h333
It is an Afghan dish called mantu. It is dumplings , usually stuffed with beef or lamb meat aftet it has been mixed with chopped onions and spices.

I thought it was chick peas and yoghurt do u eat it with a fork or bread or something?
Original post by h333

Ah, sounds delicious.
I like Afghan cuisine esp their kabuli rice :drool:
Original post by ash92:)
May well be the case. In fact, I recall reading something about this matter where the reply to "how do I see the Prophet (peace be upon him) in a dream?" (after denouncing a 'wird' mentioned by the questioner) explained that love for him, admiration for him and reflecting upon his life were things that may cause this to happen. The answer also mentioned that, should one see him in a dream, it is genuine (referring to the hadeeth).

Are you sure but what if it doesn't make sense and doesn't look like he is described to be
btw thank you for the answer
Original post by h333
Oh good...holidays over already :redface:

I am good Alhamdulillah. Btw how you getting on with reading the Qu'ran?

Yeah, time goes so fast alhamdullilah

Good to hear :smile: I'm praying everyday now alhamdullilah, like a page or 2. I've almost finished my 2nd sipara now. I'm planning to pray Quran on the bus to college by usingt the Quran app that you said. It has tasfeer or something like that on it which is good alhamdullilah :smile:
I just hope everything goes well you know? I have a test tomorrow on Computing. May Allah make it easy for me. Ameen.

How has your day been?
Reply 5996
Original post by Squish•
I thought it was chick peas and yoghurt do u eat it with a fork or bread or something?

It can be served in many ways, that is just like sauce on top with home made yoghurt under and on top of it. You would usually eat it with a spoon lol.
Original post by ak143244

Muslim pro is a good app that i use nd has loads of duas btw but u need internet to play the quran.
Original post by Squish•
Muslim pro is a good app that i use nd has loads of duas btw but u need internet to play the quran.

They have annoying ads though :angry:
Original post by Al-farhan
They have annoying ads though :angry:
adblock is your friend :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending