The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Al-farhan
They have annoying ads though :angry:

Yeah! i agree but what i do is take away it;s permission to use mobile data and when i'm at home i turn wifi off to use it and no ads show up
Original post by Squish•
Yeah! i agree but what i do is take away it;s permission to use mobile data and when i'm at home i turn wifi off to use it and no ads show up

That actually sounds like a great plan.
Original post by User1212
adblock is your friend :smile:

Can you get adblocks on phones?
Reply 6003
Ah, sounds delicious.
I like Afghan cuisine esp their kabuli rice :drool:

It sure is :biggrin: but I like aashaq/aushak dish more its quite similar to this but it is awesome :awesome:

Yep I agree.

Original post by Squish•
Muslim pro is a good app that i use nd has loads of duas btw but u need internet to play the quran.

:five: I got that. Try Ayat Al- Quran, it's great Alhamdulillah.

Original post by ak143244
Yeah, time goes so fast alhamdullilah

Good to hear :smile: I'm praying everyday now alhamdullilah, like a page or 2. I've almost finished my 2nd sipara now. I'm planning to pray Quran on the bus to college by usingt the Quran app that you said. It has tasfeer or something like that on it which is good alhamdullilah :smile:
I just hope everything goes well you know? I have a test tomorrow on Computing. May Allah make it easy for me. Ameen.

How has your day been?

Alhamdulillah great to know :h:
Ameen.
Insha'Allah you'll be fine :smile: dw.
(edited 7 years ago)
That actually sounds like a great plan.

Original post by h333
:five: I got that. Try ayat al- Quran, it's great Alhamdulillah.

okay thanks :thumbsup:

Can you get adblocks on phones?

don't think so unless jailbroke/rooted but even still don't know how that would work for each app
Original post by h333
It sure is :biggrin: but I like aashaq/aushak dish more its quite similar to this but it is awesome :awesome:

Yep I agree.

:five: I got that. Try Ayat Al- Quran, it's great Alhamdulillah.

Alhamdulillah great to know :h:
Ameen.
Insha'Allah you'll be fine :smile: dw.

Inshallah :smile:
How are you? What have you been up to?
(Would rep but I'm on PRSOM)
Original post by h333
And that is like most important :/ they should smh as well as aashaq. I am craving for aushak/aashaq rn though.

Exactly. Our guests are eating now alhamdulillah. Feel relieved.
If only you were at my house rn :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;QrZVEul132I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrZVEul132I[/video]
Reply 6008
Inshallah :smile:
How are you? What have you been up to?
(Would rep but I'm on PRSOM)

I am good Alhamdulillah. Nothing much just work lol. I was meant to go shopping today with mum and sis, but didn't. They did though lol.

Haha it is fine, same here :smile:

Original post by Leukocyte
Exactly. Our guests are eating now alhamdulillah. Feel relieved.
If only you were at my house rn :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

😭😭😭 not fair I want some. Ah that feeling after serving guests Alhamdulillah :u: You must be tired bless x get some rest.
Original post by h333
I am good Alhamdulillah. Nothing much just work lol. I was meant to go shopping today with mum and sis, but didn't. They did though lol.

Haha it is fine, same here :smile:

😭😭😭 not fair I want some. Ah that feeling after serving guests Alhamdulillah :u: You must be tired bless x get some rest.

Oh okay, silly girl - you should give your mum company! Joking :smile:

:smile:
Reply 6010
Oh okay, silly girl - you should give your mum company! Joking :smile:

:smile:

Lol. My mum is like my best friend Alhamdulillah. I give her a lot of company, trust. Next time insha'Allah :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
Lol. My mum is like my best friend Alhamdulillah. I give her a lot of company, trust. Next time insha'Allah :smile:

Ah that's good, - yeah same here. Don't know how life would be without her..
Bless you :smile:
Reply 6012
Ah that's good, - yeah same here. Don't know how life would be without her..
Bless you :smile:

I would die 😭😫
Alahmdulillah I have a mum. Imagine those that don't 😔
Original post by h333
I would die 😭😫
Alahmdulillah I have a mum. Imagine those that don't 😔

Hmm same.
Yeah.. imagine those who are orphans..
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was a orphan right?
Reply 6014
Hmm same.
Yeah.. imagine those who are orphans..
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was a orphan right?

Yeah he was SubhnAllah.

Original post by h333
Yeah he was SubhnAllah.

Subhanallah.
It's amazing really, shows he's been through so much with little support but yet he still spreaded the word of Islam. May Allah guide us to the straight path. Ameen :smile:.
Reply 6016
Subhanallah.
It's amazing really, shows he's been through so much with little support but yet he still spreaded the word of Islam. May Allah guide us to the straight path. Ameen :smile:.

Exactly SubhanAllah. Humans are ungrateful. Ameen :smile:
Original post by h333
Exactly SubhanAllah. Humans are ungrateful. Ameen :smile:

Yep, going to log off now. Have a good day :smile:
Take care,
Kudafiz :smile:
Original post by Squish•
Are you sure but what if it doesn't make sense and doesn't look like he is described to be
btw thank you for the answer

Np sis

Please see here:

https://islamqa.info/en/47782

And:

https://islamqa.info/en/23367

Below is an excerpt quoted in the 2nd link:
"We have narrated it with a complete isnaad from Ismaa’eel ibn Ishaaq al-Qaadi from Sulaymaan ibn Harb who was one of the shaykhs of al-Bukhaari from Hammaad ibn Zayd from Ayyoob who said: If a man told Muhammad (meaning Ibn Sireen) that he had seen the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) [in a dream], he would say, “Describe to me the one whom you saw.” If he gave a description that he did not recognize, he would say, “You did not see him.” Its isnaad is saheeh, and I have found another report which corroborates it. Al-Haakim narrated via ‘Aasim ibn Kulayb (who said), my father told me: I said to Ibn ‘Abbaas, “I saw the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in a dream.” He said, “Describe him to me.” He said, “I mentioned al-Hasan ibn ‘Ali and said that he looked like him.” He said, “You did indeed see him.” Its isnaad is jayyid

Fath al-Baari, 12/383,384
Original post by Squish•
Are you sure but what if it doesn't make sense and doesn't look like he is described to be
btw thank you for the answer

I remember once at a khutbah the imam was saying, if you saw the Prophet (SAW) the same way he is described in the text, like his facial features etc. then it is him, but if you see a person that doesn't match the description of how he is in ahadith, then that is shaytaan.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending