The Student Room Group

Why do guys stop women in the middle of the road?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dominator1
Nah, you were enraged, he was trying to debate. I honestly cannot remember what it was about, I've seen too many feminist posts/comments so I can't exactly recall which one it was.

I'm hardly 'enraged' if it's on a student forum, love.

You clearly haven't seen me enraged, but good try. :h:
Stories like this are only found creepy when affection isn't reciprocated back. If OP was into the guy it would have been romantic.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
I'm hardly 'enraged' if it's on a student forum, love.

You clearly haven't seen me enraged, but good try. :h:

OH MY! I am curious now.
OH MY! I am curious now.

I think I know which one you're on about now, was it my 'Unpopular Opinions' thread?
I think I know which one you're on about now, was it my 'Unpopular Opinions' thread?

No that's not it. You're just acting angry there. The one I speak of was an argument and you started calling the poor guy despicable names.
No that's not it. You're just acting angry there. The one I speak of was an argument and you started calling the poor guy despicable names.

Nah, wasn't angry, I was amused.

Lol, 'despicable' names, please, chances are they called me much worse. Seriously, if it's the troll thread, you should really just stop, as this is a bit silly. :wink:
Nah, wasn't angry, I was amused.

Lol, 'despicable' names, please, chances are they called me much worse. Seriously, if it's the troll thread, you should really just stop, as this is a bit silly. :wink:

I can't remember the thread. Anyway, I am curious about your name Who's Nirvana?
I can't remember the thread. Anyway, I am curious about your name Who's Nirvana?

It's probably the troll that keeps calling me the 'Sheffield whore', so I'm nasty back. Simples.:wink:

And, the band Nirvana, and the years they were active, couldn't put the exact start year as someone else already had that one. They're my favourite, what's yours mean? :smile:
It's probably the troll that keeps calling me the 'Sheffield whore', so I'm nasty back. Simples.:wink:

And, the band Nirvana, and the years they were active, couldn't put the exact start year as someone else already had that one. They're my favourite, what's yours mean? :smile:

Oh, fair enough. Never heard of them, although I am quite ignorant when it comes to bands. I just listen to music that has lyrics which I like.

I always want to be the best, the strongest, the fastest, the smartest. So I thought Dominator wraps it up quite nicely.
Oh, fair enough. Never heard of them, although I am quite ignorant when it comes to bands. I just listen to music that has lyrics which I like.

I always want to be the best, the strongest, the fastest, the smartest. So I thought Dominator wraps it up quite nicely.

They're an early 90's grunge band, there awesome. :biggrin:

That's cool. :smile:
I always want to be the very best, but my perfectionism is more of a curse tbh, doesn't go well with my anxiety. :s-smilie:
Reply 70
I spotted the feminist

this came up in my youtube feed today.

I was in stiches...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttsrCxqKblc

They're an early 90's grunge band, there awesome. :biggrin:

That's cool. :smile:
I always want to be the very best, but my perfectionism is more of a curse tbh, doesn't go well with my anxiety. :s-smilie:

I shall give the band a try.
There's a spectrum for everything, perfectionism is healthy and really positive in a certain range, however, it could turn into an obssession which is rather inconvenient. My desire to be the best sometimes turns into an obssession which creates a monster that I enjoy spending time with but anyone else who gets exposed to it gets hurt.
Don't worry I'm sure you'll get over your anxiety soon enough.
I shall give the band a try.
There's a spectrum for everything, perfectionism is healthy and really positive in a certain range, however, it could turn into an obssession which is rather inconvenient. My desire to be the best sometimes turns into an obssession which creates a monster that I enjoy spending time with but anyone else who gets exposed to it gets hurt.
Don't worry I'm sure you'll get over your anxiety soon enough.

You won't regret it. :smile:

True, I see what you mean, I'm the same and it annoys some people.

I hope so, it makes everything so much harder. :s-smilie:
Original post by ANM775

I was in stiches...

Oh I saw that. It's the funniest thing I have seen in a long time, it's just too good. It's hard to believe these people actually exist though.
Original post by ANM775

I was in stiches...

Couldn't watch, her voice annoyed the f*** out of me.
To preach about the new lord and our father Harambe obvs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You won't regret it. :smile:

True, I see what you mean, I'm the same and it annoys some people.

I hope so, it makes everything so much harder. :s-smilie:

Well, life is hard afterall. What you lack in something you compensate in another
Reply 77
Original post by Asiangirl_18
Guys can be such creeps sometimes. Like what makes u think ur gonna pick up a girl like that?

Exactly, they should know the only way to pick a girl up is spending ages silently praying to all those gods you don't believe in:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Exactly, they should know the only way to pick a girl up is spending ages silently praying to all those gods you don't believe in:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol :biggrin: I don't think that would work but hey u can try anything right haha :h:
Anyone who tries to flirt with or get the number of strangers in the street is acting like a creep IMO

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending