The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tired...so was doing stuff on campus til around midnight. Went to the bus interchange, says there's a bus at 00:42, I'm like alright, and wait for a bus. Doesn't come. Look at the screen with times on and that bus has disappeared, and there is one last one at 01:09. Wait for it, doesn't come. Wait a bit longer. Try to ring a taxi, no credit. Buy credit. Try out every taxi number the university offers, all but one of them just ring a million times and nobody answers; the one that rings says none are available. Well, just got the 6:30 bus to finally get home. Great stuff.
Tired, very tired *yawns*
:s-smilie:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Tired...so was doing stuff on campus til around midnight. Went to the bus interchange, says there's a bus at 00:42, I'm like alright, and wait for a bus. Doesn't come. Look at the screen with times on and that bus has disappeared, and there is one last one at 01:09. Wait for it, doesn't come. Wait a bit longer. Try to ring a taxi, no credit. Buy credit. Try out every taxi number the university offers, all but one of them just ring a million times and nobody answers; the one that rings says none are available. Well, just got the 6:30 bus to finally get home. Great stuff.

That's awful :frown: :console:Tell your Student Union? There's always something that can be done about it --> complaining :wink:

Original post by FireFreezer77
Tired, very tired *yawns*

:console:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42

You see, at about 1 I would've given up and walked

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Salamandastron
In all honesty feel really pathetic for having a panic attack.
Stupid person.
still not calm even hours after, heart flutters and whathaveyou.
anyway.

-------------
also doing this listening thread here cos it is the best thread and i dont want to post twice:
[video="youtube;3hExqeTRZPk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hExqeTRZPk[/video]

I know how you feel :console: :/
SUPER TIRED. have to go college in abit I'm behind on alot of work because iv been ill for a few days.
Idk why I'm just so exhausted :confused:
I need a billion pounds and a hug

Why is work a thing
Reply 3167
Original post by RobML
It's reading week so it doesn't matter
G'night

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooooh i c
See i dont get no reading weeks :cry:
:frown:
Original post by saraxh

Original post by saraxh

:console: no more scary films
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
no more scary films

I need to remember to not tell anyone what scary movie I watched so they don't try to scare me :smile:
Original post by saraxh
I need to remember to not tell anyone what scary movie I watched so they don't try to scare me

:yep:
:jumphug: :console:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

My emojis don't work for some reason lol Idk
School tomorrow and I've barely done any coursework. ****.
YEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
NO MORE UCEM CRAP!
:jive: :jive:
My irl friend discovered my tsr profile :cry2:

Time to leave
I'm annoyed right now, but some of the horrible things people say on this site. :angry: Latest is shooting unarmed asylum seekers. Just awful. :frown:
Alright
Original post by tasha_tah
Alright

Hiii Tasha :smile:
Original post by wolfmoon88
Hiii Tasha

Hello there:tongue:

How are you ?

Spoiler

Latest