The Student Room Group

Motivation...

Just wondering how do you guys pep yourselves up to get some good work in during the day. I would say I work a fair amount but not enough as of now. On a bad day I get atleast one hours worth of work in and a good day 3 hours. I have 14 exams in summer so I feel should I be doing more work than I am doing now but I don't feel I have the stamina or motivation, any tips?
Original post by Ozill88
Just wondering how do you guys pep yourselves up to get some good work in during the day. I would say I work a fair amount but not enough as of now. On a bad day I get atleast one hours worth of work in and a good day 3 hours. I have 14 exams in summer so I feel should I be doing more work than I am doing now but I don't feel I have the stamina or motivation, any tips?

Yeah - have fun with those 14 exams 👍
Reply 2
Original post by Maths is Life
Yeah - have fun with those 14 exams 👍

Thanks alot very helpful.
Reply 3
Original post by Ozill88

Do you mean you get 1-3 hours in as well as your class work? My college recommends you do 5 hours a week extra work for each subject so you could be on the right track. Make sure you eat a balanced, healthy diet and also make sure you have a break. If you don't have one already, find a hobby, it can really help you feel more motivated.
Reply 4
Original post by Amefish
Do you mean you get 1-3 hours in as well as your class work? My college recommends you do 5 hours a week extra work for each subject so you could be on the right track. Make sure you eat a balanced, healthy diet and also make sure you have a break. If you don't have one already, find a hobby, it can really help you feel more motivated.

Yeah I'm doing that aswell as classwork. Thanks alot for the advice

Quick Reply

Latest