The Student Room Group

Manchester University A100 (2017 entry)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CSD99
This might sound a bit weird but do you want a phone call or something regarding this academic form? I've seen you crop up on this thread a lot and i don't know about you but I'm really struggling with the content and how to word it etc
Just let me know hahah

LOOOOL
Original post by michaela__
No I haven't lol 😂I've just picked up the cutest puppy today so I've been preoccupied 😉😍ImageUploadedByStudent Room1477848321.411178.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg he's gorgeous 😭
Original post by kayasparkles
Omg he's gorgeous 😭

I know this is so off topic and I'm sorry everyone but I'm way too excited 😂😍 she's called poppie and she's so beautiful😍😍🐶 I go back to college on Tuesday so I'm going to be so sad 😭 I'm filling out the form currently though whilst she is sleeping 😂👯

Posted from TSR Mobile
For team work I did this thing May 2015, I am allowed to include that right as it was a year and a bit ago? Thanks 😘

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 244
No I haven't lol 😂I've just picked up the cutest puppy today so I've been preoccupied 😉😍ImageUploadedByStudent Room1477848321.411178.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

I want to play with him/her 😩😩 must be such a stress reliever
Reply 245
For team work I did this thing May 2015, I am allowed to include that right as it was a year and a bit ago? Thanks 😘

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep you can. Might wanna add some other more recent stuff as well if you have any
Original post by DocPK
Yep you can. Might wanna add some other more recent stuff as well if you have any

Yeah I've put about my part time job as well for like 3/4 of it! I just wanted something extra instead of waffling about my job 😂 thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DocPK
I want to play with him/her 😩😩 must be such a stress reliever

She literally is 😍🐶

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where did you get her from - he's so cute
Original post by SarahCroydon
Where did you get her from - he's so cute

She's adorable 😍 luckily there is a German shepherd breeder quite local to me 😋

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 250
I have the same experience with the disability part and I'm putting that under community work! I think medical experience would be shadowing not sure what else there is tbh😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

How many examples are you using for each section?
I tried to concentrate on one for each section as it said somewhere you would get more marks fewer examples than listing examples
Original post by mkg99
How many examples are you using for each section?

Two for teamwork and two for caring role I think. I'm only doing 2 for teamwork because I've finished talking about my job in 635 characters and I've also done some teaching stuff at my school with peers so thought I could include that as it's different to working. Then I'm doing two for caring role because I've volunteered at a hospital and also at a special school so I've gained different things from each hence why I want to talk about them both! One or two is fine though, however if I do one I would just waffle to try and fill space which wouldn't be good😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 253
Yeah I've put about my part time job as well for like 3/4 of it! I just wanted something extra instead of waffling about my job 😂 thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good, where do you work.
I've just sent mine off, happy now. But now time to concentrate on bmat again 😭
Original post by DocPK
That's good, where do you work.
I've just sent mine off, happy now. But now time to concentrate on bmat again 😭

Sainsbury's, aww you're so lucky 😂 think I'll aim to send mine off by 9pm in case I panic and want to change something 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sainsbury's, aww you're so lucky 😂 think I'll aim to send mine off by 9pm in case I panic and want to change something 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't leave to last minute!
I tried to concentrate on one for each section as it said somewhere you would get more marks fewer examples than listing examples

Surely for the hobbies section it's good to give more than one example ?
I think for hobbies the more the better - shows you are a rounded person
Don't leave to last minute!

I won't don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone got a conformation email after sending off their non academic form? Sent mine on Thursday and still waiting!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending