The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leukocyte
Walaykum asalaam. Alhamdulillah not too bad, just tired. How are you?

Sorry, thought I replied to this but didn't. Alhumdullilah, in a lecture but really hungry and can't concentrate. :facepalm:

Original post by h333
Wa'alaykum Assalaam. Alhamdulillah but kind of worried for someone :o:
Hope you are fine.

Alhumdulillah, not too bad. Don't worry too much, worrying won't help them. Do Dua and in Sha Allah it all works out. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333
Bless you, I was just about to tell him that

:facepalm:
Every time lol😄
Reply 6062
Original post by Enginerd.
Sorry, thought I replied to this but didn't. Alhumdullilah, in a lecture but really hungry and can't concentrate.

Alhumdulillah, not too bad. Don't worry too much, worrying won't help them. Do Dua and in Sha Allah it all works out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but it I am so far away from them I can't help :frown: why are people so mean these days 😔 so angry rn.
Original post by h333
Yeah but it I am so far away from them I can't help why are people so mean these days 😔 so angry rn.

What happened if you don't mind me asking? You don't need to say if you can't/don't want to. I guess so, but it's the World we live in. You have good and bad.
Salaam guys,

I have a question again lol, in regards to praying salah. Basically I have a meeting today which is one hour long and it is important, I cant get out of it, and it will mean I will miss magrib. What can I do then ? If they let me out then hallelujah. However would I be able to pray qaza namaz after ?
Reply 6065
Original post by redleader1
Salaam guys,

I have a question again lol, in regards to praying salah. Basically I have a meeting today which is one hour long and it is important, I cant get out of it, and it will mean I will miss magrib. What can I do then ? If they let me out then hallelujah. However would I be able to pray qaza namaz after ?

Salaam, Oh that's a shame. If you can't get out of the meeting then yeah you can pray qaza. Best to pray it as soon as you can. :smile: Hope that helps!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6066
Salaam everyone! How is everyone doing? I'm waiting for my appointment with careers at uni....hoping they can help me out find my career path!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry, thought I replied to this but didn't. Alhumdullilah, in a lecture but really hungry and can't concentrate. :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries. Get something to eat inshaAllah. Drink some water for now.

Salaam guys,

Walaykum asalaam

Original post by azzax
Salaam everyone! How is everyone doing? I'm waiting for my appointment with careers at uni....hoping they can help me out find my career path!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Walaykum asalaam

Alhumdulillah good. You?
Hope it goes well for you inshaAllah

Posted from TSR Mobile

we had a 'jimmy Saville' green turban 'pir' at my local mosque about 8 years ago.
Original post by User1212
we had a 'jimmy Saville' green turban 'pir' at my local mosque about 8 years ago.

Is he in jail now?
That's sad 😞
Reply 6072
Original post by Leukocyte
No worries. Get something to eat inshaAllah. Drink some water for now.

Walaykum asalaam

Walaykum asalaam

Alhumdulillah good. You?
Hope it goes well for you inshaAllah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alhumdulillah I'm fine :smile:. Alhumdulillah it was useful now I just need to find places near me that offer to work experience. Inshallah I find something:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by azzax
Alhumdulillah I'm fine . Alhumdulillah it was useful now I just need to find places near me that offer to work experience. Inshallah I find something

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did u find out which career path you want to go down??
Reply 6074
What happened if you don't mind me asking? You don't need to say if you can't/don't want to. I guess so, but it's the World we live in. You have good and bad.

It is someone getting bullied :/ and others have made this person feel very depressed and sad. They have lost hope and it yis haunting them. But I am trying my best to make them happy and remind that those people are not worth the stress. Insha'Allah they will be fine :o:

Salaam guys,

Wa'alaykum Assalaam,
Try to perform it before the meeting if possible. Or if ask before meeting if you are allowed to perform it, just see if they let you out insha'Allah.

Original post by azzax

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wa'alaykum Assalaam
Alhamdulillah. Insha'Allah it goes well for you.

Original post by Squish•
That's sad 😞

What's wrong?
Original post by azzax
Alhumdulillah I'm fine :smile:. Alhumdulillah it was useful now I just need to find places near me that offer to work experience. Inshallah I find something:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good to hear. InshaAllah :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How are you all?
Original post by h333

What's wrong?

Nothing I'm okay thanks. 🙂
Oh i meant the imams doing stuff to kids.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by beyrouthi
How are you all?

Asalaamualaykum. Going good alhamdulillah, wbu?
Original post by IdeasForLife
Asalaamualaykum. Going good alhamdulillah, wbu?

Walaykum salaam
I'm doing good but so tired lol. Just got back from school and the streets were going crazy with celebrations because lebanon finally elected a president
Btw @childofthesun what do you think of the election of Aoun?
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending