The Student Room Group

What's your personality type? I'll tell you what I like/dislike about your type ITT

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jennie1987
Haha you are remaining as defying the existing foundations of our mini INFJ-T club.

Libra defiance. The connections are not being made. ;D

What makes you two prefer Batman Begins to Dark Knight? Dark Knight had the Joker, after all.
Original post by ForestShadow
Im an enfj too but with some letters removed as well or something - ENFJ, -A/-T

Apparently we're a rarity and would probably get on :P
Original post by Queen Cersei
Apparently we're a rarity and would probably get on :P

I think most of the 16 personalities are a rarity somehow :lol: but we're getting on well so far :hat2:
INFJ
INFJ
Original post by bones-mccoy
INFJ

We make up 1% of the population. The rarest type. :O
Original post by queenofswords
We make up 1% of the population. The rarest type. :O

I know, it always makes me feel so special when I remember :h:
Original post by bones-mccoy
I know, it always makes me feel so special when I remember :h:

It's a shame this test is bogus. :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by newttella
Libra defiance. The connections are not being made. ;D

What makes you two prefer Batman Begins to Dark Knight? Dark Knight had the Joker, after all.

I think I wrote this somewhere before its probs just a few pages back if you can be bothered lol
There seems to be quite a lot of INFJ's on tsr which is quite cool because I don't think I have met one before which makes sense considering we are meant to be the rarest lol
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
It's a shame this test is bogus. :wink:

Spoiler

Yeah that is actually kinda true because lots of people get different ones each time they do the test. I think if you want to work it out properly you've got to look at it in more detail and look at the functions instead of just the letters
Original post by BrownEyedHijabi
Yeah that is actually kinda true because lots of people get different ones each time they do the test. I think if you want to work it out properly you've got to look at it in more detail and look at the functions instead of just the letters

Well, actually I think the theory is more suspect than the test - it has some merits, and is interesting, sure, but Jung's conclusions were not exactly rigorously arrived at, and Myers and Briggs certainly didn't add any rigour when they expanded on them...
ESFJ-A, last time i got INFJ, is this really that accurate?
ENTP
72% Extraverted
59% Intuitive
56% Thinking
63% Prospecting
63% Assertive

BUT I was an ENFP the last time I took the test, with most of my stats pretty much balanced (50%ish)
I'm an INTP :smile:
ENTJ go.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I think INTPs are more about contemplation, INTJs more about execution...though of course both will do both. In general INTJs would seem to be more confident in their abilities and less afraid of failure, although the Turbulent/Assertive characteristic on this deals with that to some extent, while INTPs might be a hair more logical/intelligent in more abstract matters.
edit: Though I don't really believe in any of this, but eh...

Yup. It's like Professor Xavier vs Magneto. Xavier was more pure in his thinking whereas Magneto was more pragmatic. Xavier literally lived through his mind and tried to appreciate everyone as an individual whereas Magneto was hostile as hell and tried to find general rules which might not be correct but generally work 99% of the time. NTJ's are massive systemisers though which is why they always seem slightly autistic/psychopathic depending on how intro/extroverted they are.

EDIT: Captain Kirk is the quintessential ENTJ and Spock is the INTJ, Kirk leads the ship but he needs Spock to stand up to him and help him reflect on ideas in a way familiar with him without them clashing.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest