The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In hindsight adding Bastian to the Europa League squad might not have been a bad idea but who was to know he would make a return. It's difficult to judge how tense the relationship between player and coach is but considering Mourinho said he would call up a youth player over Bastian suggests it's not that bad. Cynic in me says he's trying to get him to a level of fitness so he can sell him come January but besides the MLS (who are learning with Lanyard, Gerrard and Cole) that signing a player on the wrong side of 30 is not conducive. Personally wouldn't mind see Schweinsteiger get another chance yet it might be a while for that to happen. It's a start he's training with the first team so an opportunity to show how he can play under Mourinho compared to Van Gaal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Another defeat for Swansea, you know what's going to happen on Sunday now. Fabianski turns into Neuer, Alfie Mawson becomes prime Baresi and Zlatan misses another 5 chances to lose us the game :rolleyes:

They're in big trouble this season. Can see them going down.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sr90
Another defeat for Swansea, you know what's going to happen on Sunday now. Fabianski turns into Neuer, Alfie Mawson becomes prime Baresi and Zlatan misses another 5 chances to lose us the game

Awfully managed at the top for 2 or 3 years now unfortunately. The transfer business has been disgraceful, really disappointing to see, but the club look so weak now, when they looked so good before. Not going for Allen this summer said it all too as Allen would have gone back - crazy.
Reply 4803
Pretty sure Lampard is beasting it at MLS.
I'm not that fussed about Basti returning, if Carrick can barely get a game what hope does Basti have?

Also probably means curtains for Fellaini or Schneiderlin, probably the latter as Fellaini is more of a physical threat :frown:
I want to marry Martial's new girlfriend

Original post by Dirtybit

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1477959052.166217.jpg

She looks fit
Man like Luke with the jokes.

*insert end is near gif
Original post by Dirtybit

Don't be fooled by them angles bruh! Rookie error :biggrin:

she nice but probably not as stunning in person.

Edit: Of all the girls you could marry in this world you wana marry her??! Smh @swirly tell him ffs
(edited 7 years ago)
Now we talking >>>>>>

Spoiler

Original post by SirAlexFerguson
I'm not that fussed about Basti returning, if Carrick can barely get a game what hope does Basti have?

Also probably means curtains for Fellaini or Schneiderlin, probably the latter as Fellaini is more of a physical threat :frown:

You are saddened by the potential departure of Fellaini?

Da***
Original post by sr90
Another defeat for Swansea, you know what's going to happen on Sunday now. Fabianski turns into Neuer, Alfie Mawson becomes prime Baresi and Zlatan misses another 5 chances to lose us the game :rolleyes:

Why Guidolin got fired but that useless **** Moyes gets to keep his job is beyond me...
Daily mail say Schweinsteiger is back in the United squad to get him fit for a transfer and not to play ...
Original post by mojojojo101
Why Guidolin got fired but that useless **** Moyes gets to keep his job is beyond me...

I think Sunderland have just accepted they're getting relegated this season and Moyes is seen as the man to stabilise them in the Championship. Their squad is awful, even the Villa team from last year that got 17 points is miles better.
Original post by Math12345
Daily mail say Schweinsteiger is back in the United squad to get him fit for a transfer and not to play ...

Take it with a pinch of salt.
Reply 4815
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Pretty sure Lampard is beasting it at MLS.

Post it in your dead forum
Original post by sr90
I think Sunderland have just accepted they're getting relegated this season and Moyes is seen as the man to stabilise them in the Championship. Their squad is awful, even the Villa team from last year that got 17 points is miles better.

Im all for future planning but Moyes is on course to be in charge of the worst premier league team EVER. That Sunderland seemingly think that he is going to carry them tomlong term success is insane and speaks volumes about the people running that club.
Original post by mojojojo101
Im all for future planning but Moyes is on course to be in charge of the worst premier league team EVER. That Sunderland seemingly think that he is going to carry them tomlong term success is insane and speaks volumes about the people running that club.

they hired a fat bulldog who then got dropped for gambling his doggy biscuits.
You just know we're gonna get beat by Sunderland.
Reply 4819
Its sunderland they're basically aston villa. I would love to see them win but I see nothing other than a struggled 2-0 united win and bus park. if you dont win mourinho should be sacked.

****ing Lol at the Jose mourinho banners from last Christmas though. :rofl:

Latest