The Student Room Group

I am an Egyptian, AMA.

As per the title.

Scroll to see replies

do you like Pyramids ?

:holmes:
Who built the pyramids?

---
Also, what do you like about being Egyptian? What do you hate?
Zayek?
Do you make coffee using a cafetière? Tell me that you do.
How true is this?
[video="youtube;LvNZt1T5rAQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvNZt1T5rAQ[/video]
Hey! Do you like travelling?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Dominator1
As per the title.

Do you always get selected for additional security screening at airports?
Reply 8
Original post by the bear
do you like Pyramids ?

:holmes:

I like what they say about my ancestors.
Reply 9
Original post by newttella
Who built the pyramids?

---
Also, what do you like about being Egyptian? What do you hate?

1) That's a vague question. If you're only talking about the "Big three" then they were built by orders from: Khufo, Khafra, and Munkara'. They were not built by aliens or slaves, instead, by hard working individuals who were paid.

2) I love the food (Molokhya, fool we ta3meya, koshary, etc), I love the people, I love the culture, friends there are REAL friends who would take a bullet for you. I love the fact that we had one of the earliest and most powerfull civilisations. I love the fact that I have Pharoe eyes....... I can write a book about how wonderful it is.
The only thing that I hate is the government, we could be a much more beautiful and prosperous country if we had a better government.
Reply 10
Original post by Anebris59
Zayek?

El7amdulilah, enta menen?
Reply 11
Original post by Reality Check
Do you make coffee using a cafetière? Tell me that you do.

Rarely, the much more traditional and popular way to make coffe is by using a cezve,
Reply 12
Original post by Eternalflames
How true is this?
[video="youtube;LvNZt1T5rAQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvNZt1T5rAQ[/video]

I am in no position to credit or discredit the video, but it is true that sexual harassment is a huge problem in egypt. However, I feel like any heavily populated city will have the same problem, similar videos with the same outcome were shot in london and NYC for example.
Reply 13
Original post by WrenLazarus
Hey! Do you like travelling?

HI, I am absolutely in love with travelling, unfortuantely I don't have enough time to travel as much as I want to.
Do you listen to Nancy Ajram?
Reply 15
Original post by parsn1p
Do you always get selected for additional security screening at airports?

Always :wink:
Reply 16
I mainly live in Cairo. But my dad is from Demyatta, so I go there quite often.
Reply 17
Original post by saraxh
Do you listen to Nancy Ajram?

I was never really a fan. If you want some actual good Egyptian music I will be happy to tell you.
What do Egyptian people think of the Lebanese
Do you worship pussy?

Quick Reply

Latest