The Student Room Group

Child nursing interviews

I have 3 interviews within the next 4 weeks. Has anyone else had any interviews for nursing?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi, I haven't had any interviews yet but mine are in a few weeks too! Where have you got interviews for so far?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Hi! I had an interview for Surrey a couple of days ago and have interviews for Southampton and Brighton. Where are your interviews for?
Original post by bjohnson091
I've applied for Surrey, Southampton, Canterbury, Brighton and Bournemouth. I have 3 interviews within the next 4 weeks.
Has anyone else had any interviews for nursing and how did you find them?

Not wishing to be a 'kill-joy' here, but just a word of warning... I know you've asked a generic question, which is totally fine, but specific interview details aren't allowed to be discussed on TSR because of the unfair advantage it gives some people over others if they know what to expect of an interview.

Lots of interview advice can be found in other threads here, and some universities provide their own preparation materials. There are also lots of very helpful TSR members here and we are all happy to help too. Good luck! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by PaediatricStN
Not wishing to be a 'kill-joy' here, but just a word of warning... I know you've asked a generic question, which is totally fine, but specific interview details aren't allowed to be discussed on TSR because of the unfair advantage it gives some people over others if they know what to expect of an interview.

Lots of interview advice can be found in other threads here, and some universities provide their own preparation materials. There are also lots of very helpful TSR members here and we are all happy to help too. Good luck! :smile:

Thanks for the warning. I wasn't intending to sound like I was asking for specific details about the interviews, I was only if people had interviews :smile:
Original post by bjohnson091
Thanks for the warning. I wasn't intending to sound like I was asking for specific details about the interviews, I was only if people had interviews :smile:

You didn't sound like that at all to be fair, and I know you were just starting a general chit chat - which is great 😁

I've just seen these threads evolve into people giving in depth descriptions about interviews and that isn't really fair.

By the way, I'm a qualified children's nurse, so just shout/tag me/DM if there's anything at all I can help with

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending