The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1460
Original post by gbLDN
Has anyone else had problems with Citi's application? I did the majority of it the other day and got to the last page where you had to attach a cover letter and then I pressed cancel instead of submit as my cover letter wasn't ready but now I can't go back into the application as it says I have already applied for this job. Anyone know how to fix this?

Literally the exact same thing happened to me about a week a go. Still hasn't been resolved

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IMZL
Literally the exact same thing happened to me about a week a go. Still hasn't been resolved

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here guys. No chances to upload my Cover Letter anymore. Did anyone solve it?
Original post by salvycipo
Same here guys. No chances to upload my Cover Letter anymore. Did anyone solve it?

Exact same thing happened to me. I emailed Citi. Got a auto response and said they'll reply soon. This was the auto response.

FAQS: I have applied before but my log in’s no longer work?
If you applied pre-July 16 you will be required to register in the system, so please create a new account

I could not upload my Covering Letter?

Please log in via https://citi.avature.net/careers/Login and you will be able to add a covering letter.

I have not been sent the online test?

The online test is not automatically sent, you will only be invited to test if you have passed our initial screening. If you not selected to be tested, you will be informed.
Where could I find the Barclays Spring Week Program?
Might not have opened but thought it was worth checking.
Thanks
I tried looking for Barclays one, but could only find summer internships :/ also I couldn't find Citi's spring week, or is everyone who's talking about citi applying for summer programmes?
Reply 1465
I have a BAML interview on thursday and it will involve competency based questions. What do you think I can expect to be asked?
Original post by ndm11
I have a BAML interview on thursday and it will involve competency based questions. What do you think I can expect to be asked?

What division ?
Reply 1467
Original post by Aran2121
What division ?

IB first choice, Wholesale Credit second choice
Original post by ndm11
IB first choice, Wholesale Credit second choice

If they've stated competency, it'll be based on situations in which you have demonstrated leadership skills, communication and problem solving skills - be prepared to give real life cases.
Reply 1469
Original post by Aran2121
If they've stated competency, it'll be based on situations in which you have demonstrated leadership skills, communication and problem solving skills - be prepared to give real life cases.

Oh, so no technical finance questions in your opinion?
Reply 1470
Original post by ndm11

When did you apply and did you hear back today? :smile:
Reply 1471
Original post by Ratelatemate
Exact same thing happened to me. I emailed Citi. Got a auto response and said they'll reply soon. This was the auto response.

FAQS: I have applied before but my log in’s no longer work?
If you applied pre-July 16 you will be required to register in the system, so please create a new account

I could not upload my Covering Letter?

Please log in via https://citi.avature.net/careers/Login and you will be able to add a covering letter.

I have not been sent the online test?

The online test is not automatically sent, you will only be invited to test if you have passed our initial screening. If you not selected to be tested, you will be informed.

I guess if we all email them it should make them aware that there's a pretty massive error in their system

Posted from TSR Mobile
For those of you who are applying to Citi when it asks about current employment, as if you're working for an organisation what do you put if you're not employed and just at uni? tbh dont know why they're asking full time role questions on an insight program form.
Original post by BGUK19
For those of you who are applying to Citi when it asks about current employment, as if you're working for an organisation what do you put if you're not employed and just at uni? tbh dont know why they're asking full time role questions on an insight program form.

put n/a lol?
Original post by gr8wizard10
put n/a lol?

Have you applied? If so did you do that?
Original post by BGUK19
Have you applied? If so did you do that?

applied 2 years ago, and yes i did do that :smile:

granted i was rejected :'(
Reply 1476
Original post by Jker
When did you apply and did you hear back today? :smile:

Applied mid-October and heard back last friday to schedule the interview
For those wondering about Barclays, their applications have opened today
Do Barclays require a cover letter?
Just had a look at it then, they ask for a CV but i haven't got to that point yet so I don't know if they ask for a cover letter too!

Latest

Trending

Trending