The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bammy jastard 27
Its sunderland they're basically aston villa. I would love to see them win but I see nothing other than a struggled 2-0 united win and bus park. if you dont win mourinho should be sacked.

****ing Lol at the Jose mourinho banners from last Christmas though. :rofl:

Watch us lose to them RK called it right. Januzaj or McNair to score the winner :rofl:

Bet we will also get beat by Swansea as well :colonhash:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4821
Mou charged with misconduct
Typical Mou!

Looking at the replays it wasn't even a penalty tbh...would have been a harsh one if it was given. Darmian made the fall a lot more dramatic than it actually was.
Original post by Rk2k14
You just know we're gonna get beat by Sunderland.

Nah.
As bad as you are, Sunderland are on another level.

They fluked a pen in the last game immediately after Arsenal had been denied a stonewall pen themselves.

Half the Championship teams would beat this Sunderland side...
Original post by Lúcio
Nah.

They fluked a pen in the last game immediately after Arsenal had been denied a stonewall pen themselves.

waiting to quote this when Liverpool lose to Sunderland away from home :rofl:
Original post by Lúcio
Nah.

Take out Defoe and that team comes bottom half in the Championship. Easily. It's not like Newcastle or other teams who went down where the players are performing below their level, that is their level.

Januzaj rotting away with them (and already being a hate figure for their fans) whilst Lingard is a first team regular who won us the cup is a perfect example of "hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard". Remember when there was genuine debate on here if he'd have the same impact Ronaldo did?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Januzaj hype was unreal. Embarrassing some of the stuff United fans were coming out with.
Original post by sr90
Take out Defoe and that team comes bottom half in the Championship. Easily. It's not like Newcastle or other teams who went down where the players are performing below their level, that is their level.

Januzaj rotting away with them (and already being a hate figure for their fans) whilst Lingard is a first team regular who won us the cup is a perfect example of "hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard". Remember when there was genuine debate on here if he'd have the same impact Ronaldo did?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do like Lingard, I really do. But hard work isn't enough warrant a starting place week in, week out at United. I'd rather Memphis was given a chance, his ceiling is a lot higher than him and I don't believe he doesn't put work in. Just because he likes nice things, doesn't mean he isn't training well etc.

@Dirtybit agrees with me.

Original post by Rk2k14
Januzaj hype was unreal. Embarrassing some of the stuff United fans were coming out with.

I can see why though given the season. It was Moyes era and this young talent was outperforming the rest of the team, we were desperate.
Original post by zKlown
I do like Lingard, I really do. But hard work isn't enough warrant a starting place week in, week out at United. I'd rather Memphis was given a chance, his ceiling is a lot higher than him and I don't believe he doesn't put work in. Just because he likes nice things, doesn't mean he isn't training well etc.

@Dirtybit agrees with me.

I can see why though given the season. It was Moyes era and this young talent was outperforming the rest of the team, we were desperate.

I never said he deserved to start, only that he's worked hard to impress two managers and has taken his chance, whereas Januzaj has frequently been called out for his bad attitude.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zKlown
You are saddened by the potential departure of Fellaini?

Da***

Schneiderlin, as I mentioned he was more likely to be shown the door compared to Fellaini.

But I see your point, my post was poorly worded.
Original post by xKay
Post it in your dead forum

I've noticed that he posts here a lot and its always negative. Its like having our very own Squidward

Original post by SirAlexFerguson
I've noticed that he posts here a lot and its always negative. Its like having our very own Squidward

The only difference is that Squidward is pretty damn funny...
Original post by trapking
waiting to quote this when Liverpool lose to Sunderland away from home :rofl:

Please don't because that's the most "Liverpool" thing I can imagine...
Reply 4833
Original post by SirAlexFerguson

Its a response to akys comments about lanyard at the mls so its relevant here.

Also mourinho brings negativity... see the difference in mentality in the dead Chelsea thread I had in march 2015 to now.

Original post by Lúcio
The only difference is that Squidward is pretty damn funny...

That's true, my aim rather than white knighting and creating sexual tension is to tell the truth.

I actually like United which is the thing people dont realise here
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Its a response to akys comments about lanyard at the mls so its relevant here.

Also mourinho brings negativity... see the difference in mentality in the dead Chelsea thread I had in march 2015 to now.

That's true, my aim rather than white knighting and creating sexual tension is to tell the truth.

I actually like United which is the thing people dont realise here

Only cause of Pogba. Maybe Martial and Rashford too. Racist bastard.
Reply 4835
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Only cause of Pogba. Maybe Martial and Rashford too. Racist bastard.

The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.

Like martial the most tbh.
Is it just me, or has @bammy jastard 27 typing style changed lately?
Reply 4837
Original post by zKlown
Is it just me, or has @bammy jastard 27 typing style changed lately?

I'm on my phone a lot more and I'm just more irritable in general.

Anyway likely team for Swansea?
(edited 7 years ago)
That sudden change of subject
So City just won the CL... commentators raving.

Btw that free kick was ****. Wasn't even top bins. Awful goalkeeping.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest