The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's due to the nature of this world. Life was designed as a test for mankind- to abstain from that which is bad, and engage in that which is good. Of course, there are many who have harder lives than others, but it is their patience in this hardship that Allah rewards, and Allah is all aware of this- He is, as we know Him by His names, the All-Seeing and All-Hearing. This world is worthless to Allah as He created it and therefore knows best about how it can deceive believers and non-believers alike. All Allah wants is for believers to pass the difficult test of this world so they can be admitted into Paradise, and that's why hardship and trials are so necessary, and even a good thing for the believer. Put it this way, there are non-believers who refuse to accept Islam in the world today, so why doesn't Allah punish them with these trials?

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: How excellent are the affairs of the believer, when something good happens, he thanks Allah for it and that' s good for him, and when something bad happens, he is patient and that is also good for him

wow smartie :fan:
how was it :shakecane:
Original post by Leukocyte
Salaam 😊
I was fast asleep then

wasalam :h:
:lol: most of them were but i was getting my school work done :puppyeyes:
Original post by Leukocyte
Alhamdulillah. Are you?
My PC lab started at 11am and I just finished early and left, wasn't hard. The guy said I can go so I got out and everyone was staring 😅 I'm supposed to finish at 1pm

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah just came back from college alhamdullilah. It's so dar..
Ahh lucky you! I remember my teacher had to leave 30 mins early because of a meeting so finished early. Good times :smile:
Tutors come late you know (well, most of the time)
salams every1
Original post by mariam687
salams every1

Salams :smile: How are you? :hello:
salams every1

wa-alaykum assalam you okay?
Original post by Enginerd.
Second year of Uni* I have less breaks, I mostly start at 9am but don't mind that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hate that change :frown:
Original post by fatima1998
wow smartie :fan:
how was it :shakecane:

wasalam :h:
:lol: most of them were but i was getting my school work done :puppyeyes:

Yeah I wish lol
I haven't had it yet XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ak143244
Salams :smile: How are you? :hello:

I'm fine!! just finishing my english homework off and then im doneeeee :smile:

wbu? :colondollar:
salams every1

Wasalam x

Posted from TSR Mobile

hw r u? x
I'm fine!! just finishing my english homework off and then im doneeeee :smile:

wbu? :colondollar:

Oh good, what's your English homework about? I had English today :smile:
I'm okay, someone passed away today - I went to pray namaz and I saw a coffin with a kalima cloth on top. So sad, it just reminds me of death. Anyways I prayed Zohar and Janazah namaz after. May Allah guide us all to the straight path. Ameen :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
hw r u? x

Yeah Alhamdulilah, just hate taking the train at this time :angry:
You x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh good, what's your English homework about? I had English today :smile:
I'm okay, someone passed away today - I went to pray namaz and I saw a coffin with a kalima cloth on top. So sad, it just reminds me of death. Anyways I prayed Zohar and Janazah namaz after. May Allah guide us all to the straight path. Ameen :smile:

I just have to do a contextualization about a specific extract in the paris anthology ,ukno the purpose, audience and format of the text. oo how was ur english lesson?

Oh, i've only seen someones coffin like once, its so scary though, reminds me how i should appreciate my life and make the most of it because i could die anyday.... Ameen Ameen

Original post by HAnwar
Yeah Alhamdulilah, just hate taking the train at this time :angry:
You x

Posted from TSR Mobile

awh damn it is dark tho :/

im okay, Allahamdlillah, just finishing off english :smile:
I just have to do a contextualization about a specific extract in the paris anthology ,ukno the purpose, audience and format of the text. oo how was ur english lesson?

Oh, i've only seen someones coffin like once, its so scary though, reminds me how i should appreciate my life and make the most of it because i could die anyday.... Ameen Ameen

Yeah. Omg I'm doing the similar thing. We have to do GAP (Genre, Audience and Purpose) and compare two texts. We could help each other :P
How is maths? I had maths today as well and we're doing about VAT and Credit checks and stuff like that.

Yeah, scary when you think about it...
So true..

Hmm..
Reply 6235

Ive actually never been to a janaza before and seen a muslim coffin. all my mums side of the family are still alive alhamdulillah but my dads side of the family are hindus so there funerals are a little different :/
Yeah. Omg I'm doing the similar thing. We have to do GAP (Genre, Audience and Purpose) and compare two texts. We could help each other :P
How is maths? I had maths today as well and we're doing about VAT and Credit checks and stuff like that.

Yeah, scary when you think about it...
So true..

Hmm..

Really? omg it is similar! yhyh wht texts are u studying?

maths is okay, we're doing standard deviation right now which is okay, i got a C for core maths in my report so i was so happy bc its only the beginning so im doing pretty good and it is alvls so yh a C was good :smile:

I'm sorry for your loss...
Original post by mkap
Ive actually never been to a janaza before and seen a muslim coffin. all my mums side of the family are still alive alhamdulillah but my dads side of the family are hindus so there funerals are a little different :/

Aw thats good mash'Allah, ahh icic
Original post by mkap

your dad was a Hindu? Pakistani?
Really? omg it is similar! yhyh wht texts are u studying?

maths is okay, we're doing standard deviation right now which is okay, i got a C for core maths in my report so i was so happy bc its only the beginning so im doing pretty good and it is alvls so yh a C was good :smile:

I'm sorry for your loss...

Yeah we're currently doing speech and a newspaper article and just comparing them. They both have the same topic though

Ah that's good alhamdullilah. Keep woking to that level and you'll smash the test inshallah

My loss? Why?

Latest

Trending

Trending