The Student Room Group

A level biology

hello guys,
i have recently moved to the uk ( i year ago) and this year i started my a levels so I am year 12 now.
So i am doing aqa a level biology and i was wondering what are the best resources for making notes because the college just gave us the cup revision guide and i don't know if that is enough.

Thanks..
Original post by Fakbarpoor
yeah thanks i bought them both, but don't you think the textbook has a bit more info? and from which book do you make your notes? many thanks

The textbook has more detail yeah - but you can have that open in your lessons to help. I made notes from the textbook, but then through the spring/summer I used the revision guide and my notes to revise. The revision guide is essentially just a really broken down version of the textbook I guess. Both contain the same content but the textbook is better to learn from whereas the revision guide is good to jog your memory :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by rosieeandre
The textbook has more detail yeah - but you can have that open in your lessons to help. I made notes from the textbook, but then through the spring/summer I used the revision guide and my notes to revise. The revision guide is essentially just a really broken down version of the textbook I guess. Both contain the same content but the textbook is better to learn from whereas the revision guide is good to jog your memory :smile:

thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending