The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham offer holders 2017!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Exactly :/ It's super weird. How do you get a screenshot on here?

@Inexorably

i just take the screenie, upload it to imgur then click copy and paste

i dont like using tsr's in-line editor as its *****y and doesn't always work
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Kimberlymegsx
Woah!! & psychology with cognitive neuroscience, only waiting on Nottingham now :smile:

Ooh, nice, where else have you applied/ got offers from?
Birmingham, York, Manchester and Liverpool, what about you?:smile:
Birmingham, York, Manchester and Liverpool, what about you?:smile:

Oxford, Warwick and Saint Andrew's. Can't decide what to do with my final slot at the minute. Oxford's more of a "wouldn't it be nice if" choice than an actual choice. Where do you think you'll go for as a firm choice.
With those predicted grades they'd be mad not to accept you!& I'm unsure yet between Nottingham Birmingham and york! Where would you go if not oxford?:smile:
With those predicted grades they'd be mad not to accept you!& I'm unsure yet between Nottingham Birmingham and york! Where would you go if not oxford?:smile:

I really don't know. I really like Warwick's course, but wasn't that big on their campus/ extra curricular stuff. Nottingham the course isn't quite as good but it's still great. The campus is lovely, as are the extra curriculars, and you can tell the staff really care which is so important. In theory I like the look of Saint Andrew's the most, but I haven't had the chance to go up there yet and they charge a lot of money for the year abroad and travelling up there is expensive. They've each got their pros and cons. What do you like about yours?
Well I love Nottingham& have heard loads of good things about St. Andrews and Warwick! I really need to make a pros and cons list! Just got my Nottingham offer so that's 5/5 😬 Now just need to decide haha
Well I love Nottingham& have heard loads of good things about St. Andrews and Warwick! I really need to make a pros and cons list! Just got my Nottingham offer so that's 5/5 😬 Now just need to decide haha

Offers from all of them, nice going. It's a good problem to have :smile:
Reply 68
Original post by thirdcultureteen
Thank you! There are also a number of A level applicants who applied in early-mid October and received offers on the same day as me.

Did you receive any emails before getting the offer? from nottingham?
I don't think they send emails before you get an offer. I got a notification email from track as soon as the offer came through (though I don't think they always do that because I didn't get one for my other offer) and then Nottingham emailed me the day after to confirm the offer and give me some details. I don't know if that's true of everyone though.
Same thing happened with me. I got emails from Swansea talking about my offer.
Original post by Inexorably
i just take the screenie, upload it to imgur then click copy and paste

i dont like using tsr's in-line editor as its *****y and doesn't always work

Urgh why is it not working..
Got an offer from University of Nottingham about an hour ago for Civil Engineering!!
Original post by Hussxni19
Got an offer from University of Nottingham about an hour ago for Civil Engineering!!

Yayyyy you!
Yayyyy you!

You applying to Nottingham?
You applying to Nottingham?

Currently holding an offer :biggrin:
Currently holding an offer :biggrin:

omg for what?
omg for what?

English and French :smile:
Urgh why is it not working..

sometimes you click paste and the flashing cursor line will move but the image won't load, so sometimes i either just wait or reload page etc

Congrats :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending