The Student Room Group

Is iPhone 7 worth the money

Scroll to see replies

Original post by struggler07
What new features has it got compared to iPhone 6 and previous models

No Apple product is worth its cost. You're paying for the name
Original post by Another
No idea that blackberry phones were running android now, I'll look into them

My current sim only contract is £13 a month for unlimited calls, text and data. It's normally cheaper in the long run (Had originally planned to have my LG for a lot longer :frown:

What network are you with?
Original post by HamzahPatel
No Apple product is worth its cost. You're paying for the name

The original price is nowhere near the amount it costs to make them so you are right. They've built a good enough reputation to the point people will only buy their products because their Apple.
Reply 103
I've seen 1 for over £3k

That'd be like an OLED tv, lower range are as cheap as £400
Original post by junayd1998
The internals have changed i believe but I'm not sure i got it, its nice :smile:

Naaa its not nice :mmm::mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Androids quality are **** I dropped my s3 and the screen broke

Any phone is likely to suffer a broken screen if dropped.

Just have a quick search on Google/Youtube about various iPhone drop tests, and compare them to drop tests performed on various Androids. Virtually none of the phones survive the majority of the drop tests, regardless of OS.
Original post by tasha_tah
Naaa its not nice :mmm::mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Better than samsung :}}}}}}}
Original post by junayd1998
Better than samsung :}}}}}}}

Samsung yeah..Is way better :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Blackberry phones where running tings back in 2010 the bb hype died down, thats a wicked deal what network is that
Original post by Another
No idea that blackberry phones were running android now, I'll look into them

My current sim only contract is £13 a month for unlimited calls, text and data. It's normally cheaper in the long run (Had originally planned to have my LG for a lot longer :frown:
Blackberry phones where running tings back in 2010 the bb hype died down, thats a wicked deal what network is that

I remember the days when BB Messenger was huge. Blackberry's OS could never hold up to iPhone's though, so I'm interested to see what direction the company has taken

Original post by Illimitable
What network are you with?

Virgin Mobile. I've had this plan for a while, long before data usage on mobiles was popular (hence the price)
Original post by Another
I remember the days when BB Messenger was huge. Blackberry's OS could never hold up to iPhone's though, so I'm interested to see what direction the company has taken

Virgin Mobile. I've had this plan for a while, long before data usage on mobiles was popular (hence the price)

Ah I see, otherwise a great price!
That's why I got a screen protector and a case

Original post by spotify95
Any phone is likely to suffer a broken screen if dropped.

Just have a quick search on Google/Youtube about various iPhone drop tests, and compare them to drop tests performed on various Androids. Virtually none of the phones survive the majority of the drop tests, regardless of OS.
Samsung sucks

Samsung yeah..Is way better :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I miss the bbm days man blackberry will soon go bust, virgin seems underrated
Original post by Another

(edited 7 years ago)
Samsung sucks

No!
I phone 6 is the best 😊
Not really any support had my s3 for nearly 4 years now
No!
Trust me it's gone cheaper now 😎

Original post by x-bhakti-patel
I phone 6 is the best 😊
Trust me it's gone cheaper now 😎

I'm sorry what's gone cheaper :s-smilie:
Original post by Another

Good plan :smile: though I actually ended up switching away from Virgin Mobile to EE, namely because EE has 4G (Virgin is 3G only) and there's a sneaky 3.5GB usage limit on the "unlimited" tariff - after which, you are throttled back to 384 kbit/s!

Plus, Virgin were putting their prices up (started at £15/month, then £18, then £19) and I could get a better EE deal for just £1 per month more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending