The Student Room Group

Unidays Rewards voucher has no arrived, anyone else having the same problem?

Scroll to see replies

i just got an email saying it can take 2-3 weeks and theyll look into my claim soooo hopefully i get it soon
Original post by ShinShoryu

nah im chatting rubbish
Original post by liluzivertical
nah im chatting rubbish

🐍

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been waiting for my £100 voucher for a month. I wasted my time getting people to sign up
has anyone got theis yet?
Nah not evennn I'm getting mad
Original post by infinitepokemen
has anyone got theis yet?
lol can we report them? its been almost a month ffs
[QUOTE=infinitepokemen;68294532]lol can we report them? its been almost a month ffs

They messaged me saying it usually takes between 2-3 weeks but could take longer during busy periods that's all. It's been 20 days since I requested the p's.
lol can we report them? its been almost a month ffs

I don't think we're getting it. I've been waiting for like 5 weeks. They won't respons to my emails either
Original post by Naya104
I don't think we're getting it. I've been waiting for like 5 weeks. They won't respons to my emails either

its getting ridiculous now honestly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Been waiting for 2 months now
unidays is taking for dickheads smh
i got an email today saying they have a lot of claims to process so a lot of people's claims are being delayed but theyre working hard to resolve it :/
i got an email today saying they have a lot of claims to process so a lot of people's claims are being delayed but theyre working hard to resolve it :/

Sameeee. Hopefully they'll be dishing out the p's soon. Everyone's gonna be eating soon guys don't give up 🍴🍴
Sameeee. Hopefully they'll be dishing out the p's soon. Everyone's gonna be eating soon guys don't give up 🍴🍴

Trust fam mans been going naked to uni need that p for garms g

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ShinShoryu
Trust fam mans been going naked to uni need that p for garms g

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm deadddd. Naked uno 😂😂
Just hope for you guys sake that this isn't a scam
received an email saying
"you have successfully earned a gift card with uni days" but the gift card code is nowhere to be seen?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
[QUOTE=ShinShoryu;68362700]received an email saying
"you have successfully earned a gift card with uni days" but the gift card code is nowhere to be seen?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No wayyyyy😂😂
No wayyyyy😂😂

eyyy the gift card code just came in a different email, rah mans gonna look super fly in uni now G

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending