The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just wanted to apologize for my stupidity in deleting a post and have made the appropriate edits for when the post is restored. I hope you will accept my apology and that this doesn't mean me losing my counting society membership.

Thank you.
Original post by parsn1p

Just wanted to apologize for my stupidity in deleting a post and have made the appropriate edits for when the post is restored. I hope this doesn't mean me losing my counting society membership.

Don't sweat it :smile: You shouldve read the rules in the OP though as it does say not to delete posts :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by markovchain17
Don't sweat it :smile: You shouldve read the rules in the OP though as it does say not to delete posts :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've given the rules a second read through and will be more cautious to observe them from here on. :redface:

Are you interested in the minus variation of count to a million by any chance?

Original post by parsn1p
I've given the rules a second read through and will be more cautious to observe them from here on. :redface:

Are you interested in the minus variation of count to a million by any chance?

I prefer and like to only focus my counting efforts into CTAM and not any of the other ones unfortunately :redface: I know PT mostly counts in those ones and not much other people so it goes slower.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by parsn1p

Hi Parsn1p,

Please do not delete posts to get the 100 post as this messes up the thread big style. It offsets all of our numbers and then we have to ask CT to restore it.

The 100 post will be given to the appropriate person once the post has been restored :smile:

(edited 7 years ago)
I prefer and like to only focus my counting efforts into CTAM and not any of the other ones unfortunately :redface: I know PT mostly counts in those ones and not much other people so it goes slower.

Posted from TSR Mobile

When is he gonna throw in the towel though? :colonhash:

Original post by parsn1p

Just wanted to apologize for my stupidity in deleting a post and have made the appropriate edits for when the post is restored. I hope you will accept my apology and that this doesn't mean me losing my counting society membership.

Thank you.

Hi,
Thanks for the apology :smile: It is accepted, though please don't delete posts again. if there is an error with the post, please edit it to the correct number :smile:

It shouldn't impact your Counting Society membership :smile:

Original post by parsn1p
When is he gonna throw in the towel though? :colonhash:

Not too sure, I think his most recent dupe account has been banned though :tongue: he will probably be back again tomorrow sadly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by spotify95
Hi Parsn1p,

Please do not delete posts to get the 100 post as this messes up the thread big style. It offsets all of our numbers and then we have to ask CT to restore it.

The 100 post will be given to the appropriate person once the post has been restored :smile:

I've already acknowledged whom the 100th post belongs to and it is @tasha_tah :yep:

Not too sure, I think his most recent dupe account has been banned though :tongue: he will probably be back again tomorrow sadly

Posted from TSR Mobile
He's bound to get bored eventually. :rolleyes: There needs to be something done to at the very least make things less appealing for him on here so he won't be as tempted to return.

Any ideas? @spotify95

Latest