The Student Room Group

What would you do if you had a 2-faced friend?

Scroll to see replies

Just what I was thinking. Why on earth would you have an enemy? I don't think I have ever met anybody in my entire life [i'm 49 in a few weeks] who has ever had an enemy. That's either immature or downright scary,tbh.
Reply 41
Original post by markova21
Just what I was thinking. Why on earth would you have an enemy? I don't think I have ever met anybody in my entire life [i'm 49 in a few weeks] who has ever had an enemy. That's either immature or downright scary,tbh.

Yeah, I mean there's people that are ***** but you just don't give them the time of day. Or any attention, giving them attention leads to people like Donald Trump.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by markova21

Don't lie.

Anyway someone who you just really don't get on with,who you see all the time, in or outside of work. In simple terms without putting details out, that's obv an enemy and most ppl unfortunately have one. There's nothing immature about knowing someone who dutifully causes you grief because they've got a mental problem or something. Maybe you don't get out much Idk.
Original post by Andy98
giving them attention leads to people like Donald Trump.

Posted from TSR Mobile

...Please explain your logic without derailing my thread any further, cheers
Original post by 0to100
Don't lie.

Anyway someone who you just really don't get on with,who you see all the time, in or outside of work. In simple terms without putting details out, that's obv an enemy and most ppl unfortunately have one. There's nothing immature about knowing someone who dutifully causes you grief because they've got a mental problem or something. Maybe you don't get out much Idk.

I wouldn't call someone who you don't get on with an enemy. There are plenty of people I don't like and haven't liked over the years, and in turn plenty of people who haven't liked me. I would hardly go as far to call them enemies. My definition of an enemy is someone who wants to knife you. Oh and if someone causes you grief because they have a mental problem then that isn't their fault.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 45
Original post by 0to100
...Please explain your logic without derailing my thread any further, cheers

Done in a PM

Original post by 0to100
Don't lie.

Like I say, that's not really an enemy - just someone who's a bit of a ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100
Ok so I'm honestly sick to my stomach thinking of it. Like I feel physically ill all over. And I'm shaking and fuming because I wanna approach it wisely but I'm offended in the meantime.

So basically: if you had a friend who you went to and grieved to them about stress and enemies (as you do, yes or no?).

And this "friend" of yours proceeds to relay and gossip that information to others which you confided to them about. And acts buddy buddy with your pronounced enemy when your back is turnt but then trash talks your enemy to you still? Like it's all good, like you don't see what they're about. Basically swinging back and forth just being fake and disloyal to everyone?

Would you:
talk to them about it as calmly (or not) as you can?
ignore it and let the **** boil over?
quietly unfriend them and act like they don't exist?
or give them a taste of their own medicine and reveal how fake they are?

LOL I thought you meant two faced- as in literally a friend with two faces!:tongue:
1. i beat them till they bleed
2. ill throw them out the class windo and yes i have done this befor
3. tell them there fake af and i dont want to be around a 2 face person like yourself.
4. keep talking about me because your gonna get your a** beat the next day
5. dont tell people about your secrets.
6. tell them your fake like plastic and that i dont f*** with plastic i might put stuff in it but i thro it right out after iam finshing useing for its right purpose
Original post by shannon4life
1. i beat them till they bleed
2. ill throw them out the class windo and yes i have done this befor
3. tell them there fake af and i dont want to be around a 2 face person like yourself.
4. keep talking about me because your gonna get your a** beat the next day
5. dont tell people about your secrets.
6. tell them your fake like plastic and that i dont f*** with plastic i might put stuff in it but i thro it right out after iam finshing useing for its right purpose

how come you've randomly replied to a thread that's 3 years old
don't blame u tbh-tsr is dead nowadays
how was i post to know its three year old why are you getting mad at a 13 year old you have never met.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending