The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Beckett 2017 applicants

Who are applying for a course at Leeds Beckett? 😎

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tdoggydogg2

Have you looked in the Leeds Beckett University forum?
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Have you looked in the Leeds Beckett University forum?

Have you got a link please? (Only started on this TSR) thanks :smile:
Have you got a link please? (Only started on this TSR) thanks :smile:

The post you replied to contained a link
Reply 4

I am applying for sociology, have Leeds Beckett started to give out offers yet?
Reply 5
Anyone else got a Leeds Beckett offer?
I have an offer for International Relations x
I've applied for human nutrition but they haven't replied yet! Anyone else got offers?
Reply 8
I've applied for buisness management But no reply yet! Anyone else applied for it?
I got an unconditional last week
Original post by fourjaffacakes
I got an unconditional last week

Congrats!! For what course?? Xx
Reply 11
Got a conditional offer for psychology x
I have a conditional offer for Graphic Arts and Design :smile:
For people who are at Headingley Campus, which accommodation are you going for? I'd like to go for Carnegie but its way too expensive :/
Reply 14

I have applied to do a Primary Teaching course there, I've recieved a conditional offer.👍
Reply 15
iv had a conditional for sports and exercise science
Reply 16
For people who are at Headingley Campus, which accommodation are you going for? I'd like to go for Carnegie but its way too expensive :/

yeah im at the headingley campus aswell and want the carnegie accomadation aswell but yeah its soo expensive and all the cheaper ones are far from the campus and town
Reply 17

I was looking at Carnegie and I agree it's way too expensive I have been looking at private accommodation but most places only rent them out to a group of students and not individual rooms. Would you be up to sharing private accommodation or would you prefer the University accommodation (p.s private accommodation is a lot cheaper)
Original post by EbonyM
I was looking at Carnegie and I agree it's way too expensive I have been looking at private accommodation but most places only rent them out to a group of students and not individual rooms. Would you be up to sharing private accommodation or would you prefer the University accommodation (p.s private accommodation is a lot cheaper)

I've put down a deposit for Carlton Hill accommodation. It's cheaper and it's a 2 min walk to the bus stop for a bus that only takes 15 minutes to get to headingley. It's also close to the city centre which is better for me.
Reply 19
I've put down a deposit for Carlton Hill accommodation. It's cheaper and it's a 2 min walk to the bus stop for a bus that only takes 15 minutes to get to headingley. It's also close to the city centre which is better for me.

Fair enough well I wish you all the best, maybe see you around campus at some point

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending