The Student Room Group

2017 Investment Banking Graduate scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by neal95
Not sure their running tests? All I did was an application form then was invited for a first round telephone interview with 2 people from the same team and office. Hoping I get to the next round. As far as I know then it's a case study, one to one presentation with a member of the team your joining, group work and a number of back to back interviews in separate rooms/with different people

When was your telephone interview?

Original post by TheParham
They only have test for certain divisors (e.g AM)

Thanks!
Original post by PrinceOfTeddies
When was your telephone interview?

Thanks!

Yesterday 16:00-17:00
Original post by neal95
Yesterday 16:00-17:00

I see,,, so JPM stuff are only coming out now I guess
Any technology analyst applications ??? ... i am still waitinf for the process to start ... JP Morgan , MS, Citi , Bank of America ?
Had my UBS AC and am now put in the waiting list so when something comes up (i.e. people dropping out from the programme/reneging the contract) I'll be given the offer. I was told that I am the only one in the waiting list (as I attended the first and the only AC) so thinking that I stand quite a high chance but not expecting too much tbh.

Does anyone know how high the chance is for people to usually renege their grad contract?

Thanks!
Have u applied for Group IT ??? ... I have applied to UBS two months ago and have given the online tests. Still have not heard back yet ....
Reply 746
Original post by Brownlatte08
Had my UBS AC and am now put in the waiting list so when something comes up (i.e. people dropping out from the programme/reneging the contract) I'll be given the offer. I was told that I am the only one in the waiting list (as I attended the first and the only AC) so thinking that I stand quite a high chance but not expecting too much tbh.

Does anyone know how high the chance is for people to usually renege their grad contract?

Thanks!

Does this mean all the offers have been handed out already and the only way to get on is someone dropping out?

damn seems harsh to make someone go through all that knowing there were no spots available.
Original post by Yaboi
Does this mean all the offers have been handed out already and the only way to get on is someone dropping out?

damn seems harsh to make someone go through all that knowing there were no spots available.

Well I did keep in touch with some people from the AC and one was given the offer and the other one got rejected, so I assume that they only hire 1 or 2 for this particular role. :/
Original post by StevenGRogers
JPM AM SA test invite

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just finished mine. Did you do it yet, if yes how did you find it?
Original post by PrinceOfTeddies
Just finished mine. Did you do it yet, if yes how did you find it?

Not yet. How did it go and what test provider is it?
Reply 750
Anyone heard back fromBAML following the phone call?
Original post by skywalker94
Any insight into Citi 1st round (telephone interview) for Tech? I was told by HR that the interview questions gonna be both technical and competency based ? It will great if someone who had done it can share your thoughts.

I have applied for the position ill now I havent heard back from recruiter only gave an Online test / Logical . How long before did they get back to you ?
Reply 752
hi all, did anyone apply for Morgan Stanley graduate scheme? If yes, have you heard back from them yet? I did my application and online test 2 months ago but i havent heard from them since then. Thanks!
Original post by pxinIB
hi all, did anyone apply for Morgan Stanley graduate scheme? If yes, have you heard back from them yet? I did my application and online test 2 months ago but i havent heard from them since then. Thanks!

yeah heard back rejections
Reply 754
Original post by TheParham
yeah heard back rejections

sorry to hear that! How long after the test did they get back to you if i may ask?
like 2.5 months or something hahaha
MS telephone interview on Monday...any tips guys? Also how long do Lazard take to send the verbal after SJT?
Just received a call from Citi saying they will move my application from Grad to Summer internship... Anyone in the same situation? Is Grad recruitment over yet?
Thanks
Original post by Palmier33
Just received a call from Citi saying they will move my application from Grad to Summer internship... Anyone in the same situation? Is Grad recruitment over yet?
Thanks

Is this for IB?
Original post by gavin1611
I have applied for the position ill now I havent heard back from recruiter only gave an Online test / Logical . How long before did they get back to you ?

I got invited to first round interview a month after receiving the email that says I passed the logical test

Quick Reply

Latest